Zieta Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zieta Technologies Interview Questions

3.2

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Average Average

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First i was called by the director of the company spoke to hi over the phone later i was called and discussed the job description in detail later i was called again after 2 Days for hr discussion Salary anf DOJ

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not very tough the gave me a fair package

Interview

Very Open, good working culture, only couple of interviews may take some time for approval though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get your role or post sanctioned by the higher up

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Had Telephonic Interview Call with the Recruiter
    And later had call with HR followed by the Module Lead
    Later had a face to face interview with the Senior Consultant and selection process was done

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave you last job ?
      Domain knowledge and Process handled?
      Questions on how last job was handled in the previous work??
      Expect salary ?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

always keep an Offer in hand to do the negotiations

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The entire interview process comprises of three rounds, first one was Telephonic, the second Technical F2F( Asked questions on how to analyse the business Requirement,Analysis of the estimated time for development and Unit testing) and finally the HR round, followed by salary discussion.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It is good and very genuine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I am unable to negotiate.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Written test, group discussion & team building exercise followed by in-person interview. Witten is include - logical Q&A, Mathematics and Programming. Group Discussion include - command on topic, alertness, leadership qualities, team work and language command. In-person include - personality, behavior, negotiation skills etc.

Interview Questions

• On team building exercise and to provide spontaneous answers by quoting examples.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be alert and frank in expressing your views while answering. One should look for an opportunity to join this company.