ampm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ampm

1.9

Asset Protection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ampm (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Setting in a room with the admin member to ask a relative question to my major at school.
    Waiting a while to clarify my working status. After that doing a background check to see wither I am an eligible to proceed with the remaining steps to finish and be qualified. I had to make the management well aware that I will be willing to help them with other tasks upon request.

Interview Questions

• 1- What are you capable of handling at the station?
      2- Do you have any problem working with a team?
      3- How would you handle an emergency situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ampm (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Group interview of three with the manager and owner of the station. Basic past employment related questions. Lasted about 15 minutes ending with a tour around the store and lot. Not very professional, manager was 20 mins late.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was unhappy with their service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ampm (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was pretty much just them telling you what to expect on the job. Almost no real questions or much of an interview since these places always seem to be in search of new hires anyways.

Interview Questions

• Would this kind of job be something you're interested in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ampm (Chico, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I dropped off my resume in person and was able to speak with the manager right away. We basically did the interview right then and there and he called me the next day to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience and ability to deal with stress and multi-tasking.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ampm (North Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in, filled out a app. Asked for the hiring manger. He asked me a couple questions and then he pulled me to the back right there and then to give me a interview. They hired me on the spot. It was pretty easy. Just a couple of questions and bam. You just have to a out going person

Interview Questions

• What's my availability .. Have I ever gotten fired , am I in school .. Am good with people. He hired me on the spot. When to go get my drug test the next day.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ampm.

Interview

easy owner has to interview you and if he likes you he thinks he can do whatever he wants of you he will hire you.

Interview Questions

• none they just want to know if you have a lot of friends so you will be giving free drinks to everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ampm in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed in the back office. Took less then 10 mins. Asked do I have cashier experience and can I work any hours. Hired me right then an there. Pay starts at 9.75. He gave me my drug test papers, gaming and alcohol papers. Got all of it it done in 3 days. Started the fourth day. Very quick and simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They need someone who's reliable. If you have a lot of things going on, not the job for you.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ampm (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I felt a little nervous at first but as the interview proceeded I calmed myself and stayed positive throughout the whole process answering all the questions correctly. And also I asked some questions throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• If something happened between you and your manager. Like if he got angry at you for something you didn't do. How would you handle it?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Interview

there was no interview process to give details about. i walked in and applied and was very quickly offered the position of cashier and i accepted because i was 17 and needed a job that was part time.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ampm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy process. Called in day after turning in application. Short face to face interview. Asked basic employment questions. Started two weeks after interview so I could give current employer notice.