btrax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

btrax Interview Questions

2.3

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at btrax (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone call from the Office Manager with a casual conversation about the position details and my background and experiences.
    Proceeded to an in-person interview with the OM, CEO, and Business Development Team.
    Followed-up with a final interview with me giving a mock pitch presentation on btrax's services.

The interview wasn't as structured as other interviews I've taken in the past, but it allowed me to relax a little bit and listen to what btrax team members had to say about the position and their company. I didn't feel pressured to give a right or wrong answer; it was more like a business conversation.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in the BisDev position at btrax?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at btrax (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Found the job posting on Indeed.com; was contacted immediately after my submission of my resume and cover letter via telephone for a preliminary interview.
    Online interview with the HR manager was conducted a few days later. Standard Interview questions and proceedures; the manager was very friendly, intelligent, and had a relaxed but professional candor.
    The following week I had two interviews with the CEO and the VP of Marketing via google hangout. Their willingness to do an online interview was convenient, professional, and over all one of the best interview experiences I've had. All the interviews did not take more than 30 minutes. I was able to ask the questions I wanted to ask, and they were able to review my qualifications.
    When offered the job, I was given an offer letter via e-mail which was available to sign electronically through Adobe Echosign. They offered me a plane ticket to relocate from Cleveland, Ohio to San Francisco, CA and I started working the following week! One of the fastest interview/hiring processes I've personally experienced. I attribute that to the immediate need to fill this position, but nonetheless it was still a very professional and friendly process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about specific experiences in managing a team.
      Since this is my first job after graduation "Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?" needed a creative and well thought out answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. The offer letter was very vague concerning retirement fund, paid time off, and medical benefits; however since I am now in charge of this department I have taken action to ensure that offers will be more clear-cut from now on. Not to give the impression that negotiation was impossible, but I was more happy to have the opportunity to move to San Francisco for a full-time position with benefits and salary, so I did not worry about the salary details too much.

Web Design Intern Interview

Interview

HR sent me a design assignment which is to redesign their homepage. I did the project in 7-8 hours and then went to pitch to the CEO as well as two other members, and then was asked by a few questions (very detail-oriented). Then that afternoon I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• The CEO asked me why did I make the order of two parts... well, just a detail of my detail.   Answer Question

Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at btrax (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview is really fast. I send my resume and portfolio in the morning and the CEO replied it in the afternoon for an interview the next day. I came and present the portfolio and he would tell the task and qualification he needs. If everything is good, after a week, he would tell you whether you got the job or not.

Since this is a small startup agency and it is a Japanese cultured Design agency, compensation might be not a good option compared to other company and you are looking only for experience,

The agency culture is very Asian cultured in which everyone respect each other but expect you a lot.