e-Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

e-Management Interview Questions

2.5

Cyber Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at e-Management.

Interview

Short, Technical, I meat the CEO, I meat the team, I went onsite, It was very Technical, Company looked good. Overall it was a bad move. The team looked Solid, had some Contracts, The office is not done up. The President seemed smart and motivated but I found them to ask very odd questions.

Interview Questions

• Am I honest, Are you trustworthy, If we asked you to lie would you?   Answer Question

Project Manager ( Senior Level and Mid Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e-Management (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

They were in a rush to staff a government contract so they insisted I interview on a Saturday. I did so and they immediately made a "contingent offer" in case they get the contract - they claim they did not get it just yet. When I had questions a few days later there was no response from them and they avoided any contact with me. After a week they said they got the contract but chose someone else for the role! HOW DECEPTIVE!
    But I didn't learn....A lower level position opened and I drove long distance for that interview. Although they knew me pretty well after another 3 hrs, there was again no contact made with me for weeks after the interview. I then got a call that I didn't get that role either. What a place...I really don't recommend it to anyone. They talk about values but don't you believe it for a minute.

Interview Questions

• Many project management questions which I answered. Although I had all the experience they could ask for (15 years exp) and conducted a very good interview - over 3 hrs...still it was like I was never there.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at e-Management.

Interview

The interview process varies by team so I can only speak for my own experience.

In my particular case I had a phone screen with a project manager where I was asked some questions about my familiarity with certain technologies and my ability to work by myself (I was the only developer in the team). Some time afterwards there was an in-person interview where I talked to the same project manager and the lead software engineer from another team. There were a few basic java and JEE questions. The remaining questions were typical of most interviews like favorite projects, projects where I worked by myself, and projects where I worked in a team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had used a recruiter and joined as a contractor with a rate already set. I don't recall a negotiation phase.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at e-Management (Germantown, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview occurred first.Then a face to face followed with multiple interviews with supervisors. Once the interview process was completed, it took about a week before I heard of a confirmation and received an offer letter.