engage:BDR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at engage:BDR

Ad-Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at engage:BDR (West Hollywood, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with the HR recruiter through a campus career fair. After the initial meeting, we had a chat over the phone which was then followed by an in-person interview with four managers from the company. It was a group interview and I had to chance to answer and ask questions to each manager. We then got a chance to see the work of the Ad-Ops and the Pub-Dev departments. They gave us a quick quiz at the end of the interview to gauge our attentiveness throughout the interview process. After a week or so, I heard back saying I got the position. The other candidate I interviewed with also got an offer. They placed us in the department that they felt we were more adept in, and more relevant to our field of study.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. What we were studying. Why we wanted to get into digital advertising. Simple and straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at engage:BDR (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

3 rounds (recruiter - team - senior management) At the end, they also asked me to write my own 30/60/90 development plan including my impact to the business within that time frame.

Interview Questions

• If there are 10 issues coming your way , all high priority (and you can only complete 7 within the day) - how do you prioritize those tasks and why?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at engage:BDR (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through two different phone interviews and an in person interview with the HR and one of the executives. Standard interview process and questions about background and why you are interested in this industry.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the industry? Why do you think you are a good fit?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at engage:BDR in February 2012.

Interview

1 Phone & 1 Technical