iYogi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.1

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iYogi (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I communicate with HR and my manager and found a learning environment with cooperative wok culture.

Interview Questions

• regarding planning resolving and organizing related ............   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It consisted of an HR round first with basic introduction... The other round was an objective type tech round where you get a bunch of questions(approx 50) which u need to answer. if u clear that you get to the technical interview round.

Technical interview was really boring and i had a feeling the guy wasn't from a technical background as he was asking questions from his laptop and when i asked him about some specifics he got angry... He even mocked me for using "speeds" instead of speed in one my answer...

Then instead of asking me questions he started pointing a finger very close to my eye and started asking loudly if i have appeared for the interview previously... I declined but he kept screaming. I told him i have never appeared and had i done that their database would have picked that up as i saw they maintained one for all the interviewees... Finally he asked me to leave. I told the consultant how it went and he took me to the HR who took my first round. HR wasn't shocked and asked me to wait. 10 mins later i was handed over a phone and told i was having another tech round over the phone. It was a nice round with proper detailed and specific questions which i cleared...

Interview Questions

• They focused on sales a lot and kept asking how to sell add-ons to the customers   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First got a call from the HR. Then he had taken the telephonic interview. After that face to face interview with HR. Then finally discussion with AVP Marketing - Design.

Technical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

there were three rounds in total. First one was the HR round which also included some easy technical questions. If cleared, the next round was a written test (technical) which was average, but as per the consultant it wasn't completely necessary to pass the test. Third and last round was with the ops manager which was conducted through skype, which wasn't too difficult either.
    Overall it's not difficult to get selected as iYogi is always looking for a lot of people because of high attrition rate.

Technical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was just for namesake, they wanted to show that they're a technical company. The HR didn't knew a thing about technology. So all the time I was trying not to laugh on the questions she was asking. But really they are looking for salesmen under the shade of technology. Let it be any position, they'll have a part of sales included in your KRA.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, like what how to optimize a computer, how to boot on safe mode... Seriously..   1 Answer

Senior Executive Networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was quite Ok, but it was very lengthy process, which was not really required. HR kept us all waiting for no reason and the end of the day they told we can leave without giving any feedback

Interview Questions

• Interview taken for fully technical and assigned work for attending calls of customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation was only on the joining date, not for salary

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi in June 2014.

Interview

Great, a VNA round where your communication skill is tested. Then there is a technical round where your specifics are tested and then lastly there is a technical round where you are grilled for 30 minutes with all kinds of technical questions. At the end of the call you breath a sigh of relief and you get an offer letter if you're signed up.

Negotiation

Great

Assistant Technical Manager/Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

1 Screening Round,3 Technical discussion, 1Delivery Manager Round, Final HR round for salary negotiation and offer commitments, When i reached HR make me awaited for 1 HR time then they came with the clarification that technical panel is stuck somewhere so you might have to wait, Interview started with general discussion and lead to technical part. Last round was little more of managerial activities where in they were discussing about the worst scenario of the organisation culture and overcome process. Overall Experience was good.

Interview Questions

• why did u left your last organisation   1 Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Self introduction
    GD for a group of 10 people
    Technical round for slow performance and internet issues also virus problems
     sales round to sell some products at-least 3 products
    HR round, questions like why BPO, willing to work 24*7 ,can cope up with sales and leaves
    Aptitude test and offer letter

Technical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

i went into this company via consultancy.hiring goes on round the week. first is like usual, VnA round and the second comes your technical multiple choice.its quite average for the one with technical background. then is your ops round for the process with operation manager who check your knowledge about the process and your skills and finally if you go through, you have the salary negotiation next.

Negotiation

there was the fixed slab as per experience. no negotiation happened . they are too stubborn about the salary.