iboss Network Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at iboss Network Security

2.9

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

3 Parts.
    Part one involved a technical review with two Senior Software Engineers. Was asked to solve a problem involving sorting an unsorted list.

Part two involved reviewing over an online assessment test prior to the on site interview. This part was done with two different Senior Software Engineers. Specifically went over the problems I did not answer correctly.

Part three was more behavior in terms of questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Sort a list of dates in descending order.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

What a joke. Waited in a room and tried to make small talk with the recruiter until the Senior SE interviewer came in 20 minutes late. He never apologized. The interviewer then proceeded to ask questions about JAVA rapid fire like he had somewhere to be.

Not once did he ask about my prior experience or prior projects. Brought up a technology to the Senior SE that the recruiter told me that they used. Got a response of "Oh we don't use that, lol yeah he's new".

Overall horrible experience. Obviously don't have their stuff together.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iboss Network Security.

Interview

Campus interview, some data structure and algorithm questions. Just asked me to explain how I would deal with things, but didn't ask me to write anything. Didn't get any followup afterwards, although I thought I answered all questions pretty well.

Interview Questions

• How to implement your own hash table. A string problem.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

Worst interview process ever, the manager of recruiting was clueless and never followed up and was very misleading! Company was very unprofessional! STAY AWAY...I came in for an interview and sat in a room for over an hour waiting for them to find someone to interview me only to find out that no one was available. The recruiter I met with told me this happens all the time!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about IBOSS?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (Boston, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

1.5 hour by phone, 2 hour in-person.

Multiple, random recruiters, who apprently don’t have last names, liaise. Impersonal and cold interview process with the hiring team. The recruiter who led the phone screen was great, so it was disappointing that they dropped the ball for rest of the process.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (Boston, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview experience was very disorganized. I had a call with the internal recruiter then they said they would like to bring me in and we scheduled a time over the phone. I did not hear anything formal until the day before when I reached out and they then cancelled and then re-booked for the same time. I didn't get a schedule or any logistics until 8pm the night before an 8am interview. During the interview I was interviewed by the hiring manager, their direct report (which would be this position's direct report), and the VP finance. I felt like they asked all the standard questions and when I left I never heard back (albeit I didn't reach out either considering I would have declined the offer if it came). To never even give a final decision felt like going in was a waste of my time and was incredibly rude.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

30 minute phone screening and then an in person interview. During the in person interview you met with two software engineers who asked a large amount of questions. The questions ranged from computer networks to basic software architecture.

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

They called me about a different position because they were interested in my resume, and once they filled me in on the position, they interviewed me the next day. I met with the COO a few days after that, then within a couple weeks I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work experience of course and they asked about my personal life to get a feel of my personality.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iboss Network Security.

Interview

I applied to an add I found online. They contacted me within the week and set up an interview for the following week. The process was smooth and they keep me informed of the next steps and timeline.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions i was asked were about learning about my prior sales experience. I clearly satisfied their questions because they extended an offer to me the next week.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iboss Network Security (Boston, MA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. The questions were pretty basic. Came into the office for an in person interview as well. Met with 2 different team members. In person interview was pretty informal, and they asked me to walk them through my sales experience.