mgi recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at mgi recruitment

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I found the intern vacancy on a job portal and applied. I received a call the same day and went to the interview one day after. 1h hour after the interview I received a call and was asked to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember, but it was more than easy, they were urgently looking for someone...   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Paris (France)) in May 2015.

Interview

First contacted by phone for 10-15 minutes to be sure that their offer fill my expectactions. Then it was an interview by Skype for around 30 min to talk about the work, the responsabilities, the company, what I was looking for,etc.
    And finally a last phone call to give you some feed back and give you an offer depending on your interview

Interview Questions

• What are you interesting to work on?
      Do you have any experience on Business Development?
      Do you feel comfortable about working in a multicutural company?
      Could you explain me your previous achievements? Successful or not   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2018.

Interview

Email approach first then > Telephone, on the phone we briefly went over my experience from my CV> Face to face met in their office, discussed more about my experience > Hire

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2012.

Interview

After receiving a mail from MGI I called to Dublin to get some extra information. After the initial call (the interviewer was a recruiter from MGI) they invited me to come to Berlin or Dublin to meet with the manager and have a 1 on 1 interview. Since I live in an other country it was quite a step for me going to Dublin, I asked clearly if it would be worth it. tMost unfortunate I missed my plane and called to make a new appointment. Since this was not a problem (I specifically asked if it would be worth it to go to Dublin) she kindly invited me to come to Dublin to have the interview there with the manager.
    Arriving at their headquarters the manager was not there, but since her assistant was there in the afternoon, we even so continued with the scheduled interview. The second interview was later that afternoon, as mentioned with the assistant manager.

Both interviews went well. It wasn't very difficult, nor a walk in the park so to speak. On both occasions I left with a good feeling.
    They called back a week later, replying that I wasn't hired because I did not have enough experience! Worst reason to give the candidate in any occasion, but for me going all that way, in my opinion that is an outrage!.

Conclusion: MGI did not look into my CV, nor did they do any good research before inviting me to fly to Dublin. After the interview, they didn't bother to come up with a good explanation.
    Advice: Be careful before taking any steps with these self-centered people. The think only what they have to gain, and have no respect what so ever for candidates.

Interview Questions

• If I enjoyed my stay in the city and if I had come all that way just for the interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2018.

Interview

My experience was very poor. I was asked by someone with the job title 'Finance and HR Executive' if I would be interested in a phone screen. I have my availability and details. I heard nothing. Over the week I sent 2 follow-up emails, still nothing.

I found this to be very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

Interview

Multi staged, first a phone screening, then a face to face with a HR person then a face to face =with the MD. A few went by then I got a call asking about my references, they contacted my references and i got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think recruitment is for you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2013.

Interview

Was basic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Interview

Not even a proper interview, short talk

International Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mgi recruitment.

Interview

I received an email and I answered it telling that I was available for a phone call the day after.
    After that I received a phone call and I explained that I was not available that moment so I ask them to call me one hour later.
    I did not receive any phone call. Not that day, no the day after. I finally contacted them and arranged an skype interview. I was waiting for more than an hour. Finally the interview was never hold. So disrespecful... i do not recommend this company at all, they are not serious.

Reqruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at mgi recruitment (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very basic, not many questions asked, the interviewer didn't even bother to look at my CV, as I kept having to point things out that where in there. In the end I was told that they would contact me either way by the end of the week. It's been over a month and I haven't heard anything from them, not even by e-mail as a courtesy.
    Overall this was the most unprofessional interview I have been through and I am glad I wasn't hired.