Php programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Php programmer Interview Questions

php programmer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was given a logic question where you have 5 balls. One of the balls is heavier than the others. What's the fewest number of times you have to compare weights to figure out which ball is heavier.

4 Answers

I believe the answer was e. I think I decided on three.

If "the fewest number" is the minimum, you have to compare 4 time: ie: 1vs2 ball 1 compare ball 2 1vs2, 2vs3, 3vs4, 4vs5 This solution is if you have to compare ball 1 by 1. Otherwise, they may have other solutions...

three pick any two and compare then with any other two if equal weight then the fifth ball is the one else take the heavier lot and compare the two ball if equal weight then the fifth ball is the one otherwise comparethe heavier ball with the fifth ball

Web Services (how have you used them).

5 Answers

It was an assessment, so basic questions on PHP/MySQL.

2 Answers

how would you manage a dominating co-worker?

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

"Do you have any Anxiety disorders or other Mental Health issues?"

Are you available?

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

General (but often rather theoretical) technical questions such as what's the difference between include and require. Coding algorithms such as the ones often used on Codility

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

difference between sleep and wakeup?

4 Answers

They'll put you in a room to answer questions pertaining to the position. However, there staff are .NET programmers trying to learn Magento. The questions they're asking is to help their team deal with existing problems with their code; they have no intention hiring you. You're brought into the process for "intelligence gathering", to solve existing issues for the mess they coded.

2 Answers

What's the difference between an interface and an abstract class?

110 of 337 Interview Questions