pooraa Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at pooraa

pooraa

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at pooraa

Interview

it was good .easy questions were asked. prepare oops concepts. prepare sql queries.it was good .easy questions were asked. prepare oops concepts. preparit was good .easy questions were asked. prepare oops concepts. prepare sql queries.

Interview Questions
  • wat is oops? wat is difference between method overloading amd method overriding?
    Answer Question

pooraa

Application

I interviewed at pooraa

Interview

It was difficult.learn basic things and be perfect with resume.I did my best but i didnt get offer letter.there are 4 rounds of interview.2 technical rounds. Manager round and hr round.the panel is very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at pooraa (Noida) in Jan 2020

Interview

first round was online test which happened in our campus. Second round was pen and paper test for which the selected candidates were invited to the office in Noida. After that 3 rounds of technical interview which focused on firstly for knowledge DS/Algo, second was for problem solving and third for overall knowledge of computer science.

Interview Questions
  • DS/Algo from basic to advance, Interview team was more interested in the candidates approach and knowledge instead of pin point answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at pooraa (New Delhi)

Interview

Company came for campus recruitment at my university selected 10 students amongst 200 . The questionnaire contains aptitude logical reasoning and coding, and 2 coding questions. After this 10 of us were called at company's location for for further recruitment process which contains 60 min coding on paper, and a technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at pooraa (Noida) in Nov 2018

Interview

aptitude with 2 coding questions next written coding 5 questions then there was technical 1 face to face basic about sql,data structures and then there was technical 2 face to face advance data structures and coding questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at pooraa (Noida) in Dec 2017

Interview

1. Aptitude + technical 2. Coding round 3.Coding Round(At office) 4.Technical interview 5. Technical interview 6.HR interview These are 6 round help for selection.But no one from my college selected. First two rounds in college where no one from the company visited. Then the other three rounds held in company premises.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about approve to solve coding question in the 3rd round. Then all basic knowledge of DBMS, DS, ADA etc

pooraa

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at pooraa in Oct 2017

Interview

We had an online aptitude+ technical test followed by a coding test which had 2 questions. The shortlisted students appeared in a written coding test and then the technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at pooraa (Noida) in Sep 2017

Interview

first we had a online test then after 1 week shortlisted students got mailed then coding test (pen and paper) ( i was eliminated ) then technical interview again technical interview then hr rounds

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Firstly there was an online assessment from Mettel consisting of verbal,reasoning and technical 14 people were shortlisted out of 80. There were two rounds of technical interview, followed by HR After the technical round 5 people were shortlisted Following HR all 5 were selected. The whole process was completed on the same day and the result came late into night. HR was a formality.

Interview Questions
  • 1)Difference between TDMA FDMA and CDMA 2)Missing number 3)Sort linked list consisting of 0s and 1s 4)Puzzles were asked
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

online test followed by three rounds. Tech and HR then again tech. 13 students selected after online test . all went through hr and tech 6 final selected who again went through tech round. Online test consisted of verbal logical quant and technical. technical was difficult was of 1 hr 10 min

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews