rent 2 own Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at rent 2 own

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisa, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at rent 2 own (Louisa, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied for an Account Manager position at the local store. I knew a little about the company and the benefits they offered. In a week, I was contacted by their Human Resources Department and was set up an interview. It was nice, because the woman in their office sent me a reminder text the day before with the appointment along with the address. I was also sent a link to a video that described their benefits. I learned a lot from the video. They do a lot for their employees. When I arrived for the interview, a gentleman shown me where to go. I was then met by HR who gave me my first interview and he explained their hiring process. They conduct 3 interviews to make sure they find the right person. I was told that I made it through the first round and I was to interview with the regional manager. The regional manager had me also interview with the store manager. Overall, the interviews went really well and I made the team! It took a few days for them to offer me the position, but I love it.

Interview Questions

• What are 2 things your current supervisor wants you to work on?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at rent 2 own (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Rent-2-Own was so personable and nice. Everyone I interviewed with, from the regional manager, to the store manager, to other account managers took all of my questions and concerns into consideration and really worked to help me with anything I could think of. They call themselves a Rent-2-Own FAMILY, and you can really feel that when they want to offer you into their family.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your life?   1 Answer
    • What made you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at rent 2 own (Chillicothe, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview, went into the store sit down read w book of job, waited a long time and met with manager and hr manager and had two interviews, had me full out background check and left

Interview Questions

• Why I would be a good fit, work weekends and some nights   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok called a few data with a offer