syncreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.3

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at syncreon (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by someone on the Talent Acquisition team, discussion went well, went thoroughly over details of the company, everything sounded good and was scheduled for an screening to see if I would fit the role. After this I was scheduled to have an on-site interview, so far so good, the interview on-site went great and I was scheduled to speak with the regional manager for ANOTHER interview over the phone, this was on a Friday and I was told by the next week on Wednesday they would have their decision. Received no call on Wednesday so I waited til the next day, no call. I reached out to the regional manager and was told that I would receive a call back in an hour -- this did not happen. So I decided to wait a few days and call back, at that point I was told that there is a decision pending with HR -- ok. About a week later I decided to call in again and was informed that I was not fit for the role and they decided to move forward. Not once did they attempt to reach out to me and keep me up-to-date on the process or inform me that they decided to move forward with another candidate. Good luck to anyone who interviews here, I wish the best for you.

Interview Questions

• Would you say that your manager trusts you as an employee and would say that you do a good job? How would you prove this?   1 Answer

Pricing Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at syncreon in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online on February 6, 2017. Received a email for a phone interview which went well. Contacted for a face to face never received details for the face to face interview after contacting HR on the Monday before the face to face regarding conformation. Never in my employment history have I experience non professional HR individuals.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at syncreon (Torrance, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and two days later I interviewed at the Torrance, CA facility. The HR Generalist showed me the work in process area and different functions. I spoke with the floor supervisor for a short time and went back to the HR generalist again and 2 days later she called with an offer and i accepted.

Interview Questions

• I have an extensive background in aerospace manufacturing and production (but laid off) and they really didn't ask much except why I was willing to accept a cut in pay. I wasn't really asked a lot of questions other than could I stand for long hours.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate. I was happy with the offer. They offered me more that I expected.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at syncreon (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process at all. I did not go through an Interview i got hired through a temp agency. There was however orientation with was watching a video and then filling out all the necessary legal documents.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at syncreon (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

applied online and had a phone screen first. then 5 interviews by either individual interviewer or in pairs, 1 skype interview, straight forward interview process. Felt it was a LOT of interviewers. Offer was straight forward, negotiated increase of vacation from 2 to 3 weeks, but they were flexible with my start date and the whole experience was very pleasant and professional.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at syncreon (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then in person interview with several Human Resources team members around the globe. Seemed like nice people. There was a nice atmosphere and it was also a good location.

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at syncreon (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews on the same day. They basically probed my resume and asked me questions about my past experience. After that, I was given a general tour of the warehouse. I met with the warehouse manager and the quality manager. They seemed like nice people and they were generally upfront.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience managing employees.

Tell us about yourself.

Why did you apply here?

What experience do you have with quality control?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at syncreon (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application online after a brief discussion with one of the leaders in the business. The process that followed was interactions with the HR representative on several occasions, followed by 2 x one-on-one face to face interviews and one face to face with a 2 person panel. There was several follow up conversations with the HR lead to clarify certain points and validate understanding.

Interview Questions

• Change management is not easy, how have you overcome the nay sayer's in a similar situation before   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate extra leave days based on my previous terms and conditions

Interview

structure and inviting and informative. Detailed good company information in regard to opportunities within the company. Great company history providing a sense of stability now and in future. An expectation Syncreon has a family atmosphere willing to listen and make the hard decisions when needed.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the organization the next candidate would not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and informative

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at syncreon (York, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a test then an interview right there on the spot they were friendly and it seemed like a farm herding in cattle ridiculous but it was a mass hiring thing for hardly Davidson and let me tell you they were hiring anyone and everybody that is nothing but the truth so throw the resume out of the window don't even bother it's labor so as long as you could add two plus two they said jump on board!