ttcInnovations Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ttcInnovations

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ttcInnovations (Carlsbad, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

I was referred to by a current employee to apply! Since I came on team as a contractor, we discussed what services I offer and the current needs of ttcInnovations. It was very conversational!

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a quick project turnaround?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ttcInnovations (Summerville, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interview process was a series of phone calls and longer than most for me (a couple of months), but it was thorough. I met first with a Project Manager and then with a Master Instructional Designer. They made it very clear the expectations for me to have my own corporation and that everyone is a contractor and everyone works remotely. We also expected to provide our own resources, with the exception of some clients that may provide tools to keep everything secure to them. From there, they asked for a portfolio review, so have that ready for them. I used a OneDrive folder that I gave them a link to review. You could do the same from something like DropBox or GoogleDocs, too. My third and final interview was with the Resource Manager and VP of Human Resources for some final Q&A, and they offered me the opportunity on that call.

Interview Questions
  • The one that I remember clearly because it amused me was "In the ADDIE process, which part is your favorite"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ttcInnovations (United States)

Interview

First round interview with Dana, the VP of Human Resources. Second round with the lead instructional designer. Third round was a portfolio review. Everyone was very nice during the interviews and I felt like it was a good opportunity. As other reviewers here have said, once at the third round, I heard nothing. I followed up at 1 day, 1 week and 1 month and did not even get the courtesy of an email back saying that my application had been denied. Just nothing. Very unprofessional after taking almost 10 hours to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ttcInnovations (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Various samples of my work were requested and then evaluated by an experienced panel. I thought that was very smart. My interview with the HR Executive was one of the most "real," sincere, and warm interview ever. I appreciated all the time spent in the interview process to make sure I was a good fit. Impressive processes!

Interview Questions
  • For real samples of various types of my work, and they discussed them with me.
RSS Feed</>Embed