uBreakiFix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

uBreakiFix Interview Questions

Interviews at uBreakiFix

1.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uBreakiFix.

Interview

Interview was easy. Was done over the phone with recruiter and ask simple basic questions. After that they will send you email with drug screening and i9 that's if you pass the in call interview.

Traveling Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

Went to an online forum where i talked to a recruiter. Had a follow up phone call with her with basic questions. Got an email to accept the job. Got an email from an onboarding specialist and did my background chech amd drug test,cwas able to schedule same day and get it all done at once.

Interview Questions

• Docyou have a flexible schedule between the hours of 7am-6pm and 12pm and 5pm on sundays.   1 Answer

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Louisville, KY) in September 2020.

Interview

Told me about the job, asked me my background in electronics, asked if i could solder, which i could. Took apart a phone with his instruction and was told to put it back together, i did, got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your electronics repair background?
      Can you solder?   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (San Antonio, TX) in June 2020.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone and the second interview was done through a Zoom. Both done within days of each other. Very laid back interviews, basic questions were asked like “tell me about yourself?” “What do you know about our company?” “What does good customer service look like to you?”

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Fill out application, receive a call from manager, walk in for interview answer questions during interview. I was able to get hired the same day. As long as you can prove that you have experience and are competent in the art of fixing phones, you’ll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Do you have cell phone repair experience?

Why do you want to work here?

Can you repair iPads? (iPads are one of the hardest devices to repair)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uBreakiFix.

Interview

Met with store manager and district manager in-store. Interview took place in back of store (unfurnished room) at a folding plastic picnic table. District manager took call halfway through the interview and never came back.

Interview Questions

• What previous electronics repair experience do you have?   Answer Question

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Bourbonnais, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online within 3 days I had received a email from the market manager asking if I was still interested in the job. I had a brief conversation through email with him before getting asked to come in for interview with him the following week. He explained he would be interviewing 3 people before me on the interview day. I showed up and was asked to fill out paperwork explaining my work history. I then was brought to the back of the store where there were 2 employees working. I sat down at a table that was beside the employees and had my interview. It was followed by normal questions you’d ask during a hiring process after the question I was asked to take a phone half way apart and put it back together showing my basic skills with repairs. I was told he would be making his decision within the next couple days and we said our goodbye. That following night the I received a phone call from the market manager offering me a MIT position with the company With potential to grow even further.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with repairs?   1 Answer

Cell Phone Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (New Haven, CT) in September 2019.

Interview

You'll be called, asked if you'd like to come in soon for an interview. Once there, you'll have a brief interview followed by a skills test to prove your repair knowledge. After this, you'll then have a concluding section of the interview where you'll be asked things relating to availability etc.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do I have with tech repair   1 Answer

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Deland, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Awesome! Matt at the DeLand, FL branch was knowledgeable, smart and asked reasonable questions that I answered correctly and without hesitation. I'm thrilled to see that they keep a clean, organized workshop and customer area, and was impressed with the availability of advanced tools.

Interview Questions

• One question was a hypothetical: If you owned this store, how would you deal with a customer that paid for a screen repair and subsequently broke it again himself and brought it in upset about the issue? The interviewer made it clear that the client obviously broke the screen and that it was not a repair error.   1 Answer

Customer Service/Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Houston, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Found the job on Indeed, applied online. Got an email the next day to come in for an interview the day after that.
    The interview wasn't bad. I was brought to the back and sat down with the Manager and Asst. Manager. They were very kind and professional, so the interview was pretty comfortable. They seemed more interested in my customer service experience than tech repair experience, which was pretty nice. In fact, the majority of the questions were about customer service.