AgentFire Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

5.0
Nelson Cuesta

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "You will not find a better work experience!"

Current Employee - Lead Designer in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Lead Designer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at AgentFire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Obviously, the biggest perk is being able to work from home (even in your pj's if you prefer that). I have been in the web design industry for over 10 years and AgentFire definitely has something special. For one, the team is 100% committed to the client's success and to growing AgentFire to be the best real estate website platform on the web. Second, everyone at AgentFire quickly becomes like family. Everyone enjoys what they do and it shows. One of the biggest fears I had when starting with AgentFire is feeling alone or without help and I am glad to state that nothing could be further from the truth. Even with everyone working in different timezones, it all just works. Lastly, Nelson (CEO of AgentFire) is a stud! No one works harder on the team than he does which is a great quality to have in a boss. He genuinely cares for all the employees and strives to make the work experience as good as it can be. It's not too often that you can call your boss a great friend, but Nelson fits the bill. I could say a lot more great things about this company, but in a nut shell, AgentFire rocks!

Cons

Like others have said, everyone works in different timezones so you may have to wait a few hours to get a response to a question you have, but that should be understood with a remote team. Heck, I've worked for companies in their office and it taken longer to get an answer back, haha!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys! Proud to be a part of this amazing team!

2. "Great Energy & Firm Commitment to Client Satisfaction"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Great platform, helpful and talented team members, and a vision for success that is built on real solutions and sound advice for real estate agents and brokerages of all sizes. The team itself is friendly and enjoyable to work with, and the setup allows for flexible shedules and easy training to ensure all clients are given top notch response times and thorough guidance.

Cons

Remote work environment can at times be difficult due to variable time zones of the clients and employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire talented and hardworking individuals who can bring ever more value to end users and to the team.

3. "Awesome Team!"

Current Employee - Designer in Belgrade, MT
    Current Employee - Designer in Belgrade, MT

I have been working at AgentFire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome team, non-tension atmosphere, fully organized teams of designers, devs and support/sell managers. Left previous full-time job in my city, to join Agentfire on full-time basis.

Cons

Seen none yet, hardly will see in the future.

4. "Really something special :)"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

I have been working at AgentFire (More than 3 years)

Pros

So full disclosure here - I am the owner of AgentFire.com :)

I believe we really have something very special here - as a company we've worked really hard to make sure to build a team of energetic, friendly and helpful team members - in our Slack chat, team meets and elsewhere there is tremendous energy and chemistry.

I work entire days and almost all weekends / holidays and I'm not tired - not in the slightest, and it's because of how inspired I am each and every day by the way our team works and the things that they do - 2016 was a huge year for us in terms of laying foundation and acquiring key talent, and the way that's all coming together now for us in 2017 is just something I can't even put into words.

We've done things very differently here - we hire for energy and skill but then make adjustments to positions based on where peoples strengths are - we provide incentives for positive customer reviews and NOT commissions on upsells (we are also committed to remaining free of salespeople) - and we acknowledge and reward the individuals that contribute the most - as new top level positions open, to date all of our appointments have been internal promotions.

We are all committed to providing the highest quality product, the best customer service (check our Facebook reviews), all at the most reasonable cost, period.

Cons

Need to do a better job keeping our clients up to date with what we're working on behind the scenes, we'll be attacking that early this year

Advice to Management

Don't ever romanticize

5. "Like a Family!"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Pros

The best place I have found, a great team, environment, and platform.
    A company with a vision of happy clients and happy employees .

Cons

Nothing that I have found.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work !

6. "Awesome company!"

I have been working at AgentFire full-time

Pros

Work remotely, no need to go to office daily. Friendly people.

Cons

Timezone difference. No company parties/team buildings.

Advice to Management

Stay awesome!

7. "Best Mix Of Everything You Need For Success!"

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at AgentFire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the best company and team you can work for! the positivity and passion which has Nelson (our CEO) is great motivation for our team. The work is fun, sometimes challenging, but never stressful. Everyone on this team are very talented, friendly and helpful. Biggest plus is that you can work remotely(from home).It feels really good contributing to something such big and successful as AgentFire and being part of it.

Cons

There is none and will never be. i'm pretty sure for that.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. the more talented people are in the team, the more its becoming fun!

8. "One of my Favorite Jobs ever"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

I have been working at AgentFire full-time

Pros

-To work from anywhere
    -Great, professional, friendly and collaborative team
    -You learn at least one new thing every single day (I usually learn tons of new things per week)
    -The product is just amazing as well as its technology
    -Although we all work remotely, we have great communication (chat group and weekly meetings)
    -Awesome tools for managing the daily tasks
    -If you got an idea of how things can improve, you can freely bring it to attention and the team will evaluate how doable and cool it would be (and implement it if useful, effective and efficient)
    -You don't know something? - Np, research, and ask the team. Everyone likes to help.
    -You are never alone.
    -You can work extra hours if you want :)

Cons

At the moment I don't find any cons

9. "So far, so good"

I have been working at AgentFire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people here are a merry mix of talented, innovative, customer-centric (weird even) individuals who get the job done.

The right systems and processes are in place to ensure productivity and a great working atmosphere.

The owner is open to employee feedback and constructive criticism. It helps that he's younger (than some of us) or around the same age group as most of the team so he mostly gets the pulse of virtual workers.

Cons

Virtual work is not for everyone. You have to battle boredom and sleepiness at times especially when it's the wee hours of the night or at the crack of dawn.

Since the team works from different locations and time zones, there are times when communication between team members is not immediate.

Having different cultures and ethnicities also means having different sensibilities to a given situation or occasion.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, as far as the overall growth of the company is concerned.

Consider providing viable pricing options or alternatives to prospects to bring in even more business.

10. "Very recommended overall"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I have been working at AgentFire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great virtual team, but with a sense of real team! Easy work environment and communications.
    Clear tasks, reliable challenges, sense of accomplishment when applying new features.
    Non-restricted work schedule. Great work-life balance.
    As you see, very recommended overall =)

Cons

Working in virtual teams are sometimes harder, as we live in different timezones, but it's definetely for me because of other benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the passion!