KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

BoxMedia Reviews

Updated Jan 19, 2021

4.8
BoxMedia CEO Clare Munn (no image)
Clare Munn
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Innovative Company

Feb 4, 2019 - Contract Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Boxspring Media is an innovative company and always forward thinking. I love working in a fast paced environment with engaged and motivated team members. Its a creative platform with an exciting future ahead.

Cons

When working remotely, we aren't in the office daily to see each other.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Working in the Future

Feb 4, 2019 - Chief Operating Officer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

At boxspring we constantly are thinking one step ahead of what we think will be happening next in our industry and others. We are working towards the future of collaboration as well as innovation. I love the fact that we are all expected to think outside the box rather then the norm. The fact that our team spans all over the globe makes for a diverse collection of individuals and ideas.

Cons

My biggest thing would be I wish we were all together in person more, however with the advance use of technology and apps and and and..... it is often like we are sharing a cup of coffee together in the same room.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Values and Environment

Jan 19, 2021 - C P
    Business Outlook

Pros

BoxMedia's Values are at the very core of the content produced and their company culture is open and transparent like I had never experienced before. Great quality of content that is disrupting the educational field making it affordable and entertaining.

Cons

Before Covid, the offices were a bit small for the team but this will change when the pandemic will be over as there will be a new, more spacious HQ.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It's Ok

Dec 17, 2020 - Project Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people in the company are nice

Cons

I don't like the gambling world

5. 5.0

Amazing people!

Apr 23, 2020 - Motion Graphics Animator in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked on a project for Box Media that spanned over two months, they are the nicest mix of people you could hope to meet. It's a very international company with a brilliant culture. The project I worked on was a good challenge and quite intense towards the deadline, throughout we were catered for everyday with super healthy and energizing food. You couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with! The best.

Cons

My experience is a very positive one overall, so finding fault is hard in the aggregate. The project was a fluid situation with problems that naturally occur as part of the work, each one was always solved or adapted to well.

6. 5.0

Big time favourites

Apr 23, 2020 - Motion Graphics Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

"Thinking differently", "being disruptive" or "heartfelt content" might sound like clichés when it comes to most agencies, but at Box they have taken these stances to the very core of their being. Their company ethos is amazing and the vibe is unique.

Cons

Impossible to stay away from sugar. The Italians have a sweet tooth

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Values-driven company that genuinely care

Apr 24, 2020 - Chief Content Officer (CCO) in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong, genuine values Open, transparent ways of working Flat structure, with lots of opportunities for progression Disruptive, opinionated, activism-driven Female-led (4/5 of the execs are female)

Cons

Still growing so not enough people know about Box yet! Need to grow the teams more

8. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

A company with the best values!

Apr 24, 2020 - Illustrator in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at Box Media is extremely passionate about the projects that they create, they have the best values and attitude towards employees and their products have strong social impact and are absolutely beautiful!

Cons

Too much delicious food offered every day!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Innovation Officer

Oct 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

We respect people and only make things we would want to purchase, so we take pride and thought in all we produce. We also believe in prototyping and design process. Having story telling at the core of all we do, nearly every conversation is fascinating. Such smart people as team members and partners is a joy.

Cons

Finding people who match the culture and purpose isn't that easy, but when it works, it's great.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Place to Be

Sep 26, 2019 - Content Writer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Box is made up of open, sincere, intelligent, well-intentioned people who genuinely care about the people who work with and for them. They're equally committed to providing the highest possible standard of content to their clients and audience.

Cons

Everyone is so enthusiastic about new ideas and projects that sometimes there are too many heads focused on too many things at once. We just need to get bigger!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews