Clickstop Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Tim Guenther

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Director of Manufacturing
    Current Employee - Director of Manufacturing

I have been working at Clickstop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Expectations for the performance of the company are high. The values and lofty goals drive people to put forth their best effort. As a company, Clickstop is not afraid of making decisions that are going to create a more enjoyable and sustainable business. So many opportunities for growth and maneuverability within Clickstop.

Cons

There are no cons to this company. That doesn't mean it's the best fit for every person, but there is nothing that would cause me to hesitate recommending Clickstop as a place of employment to anyone that I believe shares Clickstop's values, believes in the mission and agrees with the strategies employed.

2. "One of a kind!"

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Clickstop full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You will not find another company with the quality of people, enthusiasm, and opportunity that you will find here. This is definitely the best group of people that I have ever seen assembled at one company and the opportunities are endless.

Cons

Rapid growth can create challenges in keeping all departments and capabilities aligned. But most companies would love to have these "problems".

3. "Sales"

I have been working at Clickstop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I feel blessed to work at Clickstop. I love the values-based culture, it has allowed me to balance both my professional and my personal life. Moreover it is very motivating to be a part of such a dynamic team and this gives me the enthusiasm and opportunity to grow professionally. It has been a great pleasure being a part of Clickstop.

Cons

I wish it were closer to my home.

"Wonderful Place to Work!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IA

I have been working at Clickstop full-time

Pros

The people, the people, the people
    A breath-taking facility
    Onsite executive chef
    The perfect combination of highly-driven people who love fun as well!

Cons

Literally NONE! It's the best place I have ever worked!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing !!!

5. "A great place to work surrounded by great people and endless opportunity!"

Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist in Urbana, IA
    Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist in Urbana, IA

I have been working at Clickstop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome Core Values
    Fun Environment
    Enjoyable Work
    Each Day is Different
    Fun Events
    Great Benefits and Time Off Policy
    Dedicated to Making Time for Fun and Family
    Continuously Growing
    Brand New Building

Cons

Feeling understaffed at times, but this is improving and I encourage anyone to apply here!

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate openly with the entire company.
    Continue to provide a tremendous atmosphere for us to work in.

6. "The Sky Is The Limit!"

I have been working at Clickstop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clickstop is moving fast in a direction that is creating opportunities everywhere in the company! I recently transitioned teams into a new role that I absolutely love! Clickstop does a great job of recognizing talents and strengths to align people with the needs of the business where they can enjoy what they do each and everyday. Knowing that I can express interests, ideas, and concerns to my manager, and they will be taken seriously is also another big plus!

Cons

Sometimes communication can be an issue, but that is the case anywhere you go. There are times that you have to seek out the information that you are looking for, instead of it being readily available. But if you take the initiative to seek out that information, most people are willing to help you find what you are looking for, you just can't be afraid to ask!

Advice to Management

In my opinion, over communication is better than under communication.

"Marketing Representative"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Urbana, IA
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Urbana, IA

I worked at Clickstop full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There were some great people there

Cons

Never finish anything they start

"There is a reason why we are one of the "Coolest Places to Work"!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IA

I have been working at Clickstop full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity: The opportunities are endless for those that seek it and are willing to do the work.

Flexibility: Our Core Value Make Time for Fun and Family isn't just something we have on the wall. We are encouraged to have work/life balance and help and support each other to ensure we uphold this core value. You can have a career and still be present for your family!

Atmosphere: From our casual dress code, to bags tournaments to the many amenities coming soon with our latest addition, the environment is an amazing thing to be a part of. It allows us to work hard and play hard!

Family: The main thing our culture creates is relationships with co-workers that feel like family. We want what is best for each other and treat each other how we want to be treated.

Cons

Hmm.... Not much to say here. By no means are we perfect, but we do our best to make this a great place to work. A place to work is what you make it, and we are given the tools and things we need to make it just that. By each of us owning the culture, it is what we make it.

Advice to Management

Uphold our Core Values and culture and never settle in these areas. If we do this, we will continue to be an amazing place to work.

Apr 25, 2017 – Talent Experience Architect

Thank you for your review of your Clickstop experience. The insight you provided helps our prospective employees get a sneak peek into our vibrant workplace!

"Management is full of great sales people, but just saying you're a leader doesn't make you one"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IA

I worked at Clickstop full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Casual dress, fun environment, nice outdoor area

Cons

"Leadership" regurgitates core values and puts more importance on whether employees can do the same than whether employees live the values.

Advice to Management

Being great sales people won't make you great leaders. And telling people you are a great leader really doesn't make you one. Leaders light fires in people, not under them. Learn the difference.

Apr 25, 2017 – Talent Experience Architect

Thanks for your review and feedback to our company leaders. We expect our Leaders and all Employees to live out our Core Values in their everyday work. Simply being able to repeat the Values is not... More

"Anonymous"

Pros

Relaxed, casual atmosphere. Casual attire.

Cons

Some internal conflicts seemed to permeate the culture in a negative manner.

Advice to Management

Feedback should be a two-way process between employees and management - what's working and what isn't working.

Dec 8, 2016 – Talent Experience Architect

Thank you very much for your feedback on what we can do to improve. We're committed to revamping the way in which we communicate feedback, including Performance Reviews. We're in the design phase... More