KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 279 of over 284 reviews

3.6
Clutter CEO Ari Mir
Ari Mir

What people are saying about Clutter

Join the conversation on

Consulting

15d

works at

Boston Consulting Group

My parents retired a year before pandemic and their general clutter seems to have progressed into borderline hoarding. I suggested getting them a “professional organizer” to help out and they flipped out on me. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this?

17 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Also management does not listen, they care more about telling us not to say words like 'please advise' because 'that is what angry customers say'.(in 12 reviews)
  • "They make decisions that impact the flow of your routes and only regional managers can really override them, you local manager might if they are good but the field teams are often left at the mercy of poor calls.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Poor Upper Management(in 5 reviews)
  • "Leadership hired and then fired nearly 1,000 people (over 100% of the ops team) in 2018 because they did not believe the business would follow the established annual cycle(in 5 reviews)
  • "Work life balance can be difficult to maintain(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Clutter and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 19, 2022 - Customer Success Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life balance WFH Good Pay Supportive Management

Cons

No cons really its a great company

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Pass if given the opportunity

Jul 26, 2022 - Store Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent benefits and base pay

Cons

- Hours aren't good - Not much to do - Working conditions are not good - Management rarely listens to suggestions - You will get called in to fill in for someone even in a different store - Has the "we're a family" mentality - Management is very intrusive when store doesn't meet daily sales goals - You will do so much and at the same time so little, it becomes very demoralizing - Products are constantly outcompeted by the Walmarts they reside in - Short breaks - If you don't mind standing all day doing absolutely nothing but greet people, this job is great

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect until I was abruptly laid off without warning

Aug 3, 2022 - IT Support Analyst in Bellflower, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home environment allowed for great work/life balance. Pay felt generous for my position as well. Great PTO and benefits too

Cons

I was abruptly laid off via phone call twenty minutes into my shift due to "the recession and how a negative economy affects startups". My accounts were deleted moments after the phone call and I never heard from my coworkers or supervisor about it. This was a position that I was reached out to by a recruiter for, and a new hire started on my team two weeks prior to my layoff, so it just seems like improper management or an attempt to replace me.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great, high-paying, interesting, enjoyable job

Apr 3, 2022 - Lead Mover/Driver in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting job, fun coworkers, low-stress environment, not much training required, quick & easy to learn, good workout, good driving experience, meet wonderful individuals, families, and coworkers. Tips were great, with sometimes every mover getting up to a $100 tip each. I had no experience driving a truck and they hired me without even looking at my resume. I'm a college student and my only heavy equipment experience is driving a forklift at Home Depot. I believe this is a job felons can still acquire too; it's a very supportive environment. You just have to be willing to do the work and it'll be very lucrative and enjoyable. Additionally, I had some scheduled dates I couldn't work when I applied and they understood and gave me those days off.

Cons

Hot weather during summer, never know what you're going to get in a day, intimidating job at first, could be dangerous if you don't take seriously, not knowing your schedule until the evening prior (that's the biggest one). You can give days you're unavailable, but there's no guarantee you'll be scheduled for a day you're available. You find out at the latest at 5 PM the day before. The manager can text you asking you to come in later that night or even the morning of, but you're not required to come in in those cases.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ok at Best

Jul 21, 2022 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary was higher than comparable positions in the area Flexibility for days off

Cons

Extremely long working days, 14+ hours was a regular occurrence The emails/slacks never stop coming on your days off Constant misdirection from C-suite Meetings that could have been emails several times per week Any attempt to drive positive culture changes gets shut down

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A sinking ship

Jul 19, 2022 - Operations in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to work from home

Cons

No work/life balance, no loyalty & willing to lay off people who have been at the company for years. The CEO is a class-A narcissist/"know it all" with an overinflated ego - often going into "story-time" mode during meetings, and continuously driving forward the narrative that he "cares" about his employees but he really doesn't. This company will fail in the next six months. Do yourself a favor and don't even bother applying. The "good" reviews posted on here are often posted by people who aren't in management and don't truly understand the extent of everything that is wrong with this organization.

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Not great

Aug 1, 2022 - Warehouse Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty simple to learn and basic skills needed

Cons

No recognition, miscommunication or no communication, and overall could use a lot of improvement.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee

They don’t care

Aug 1, 2022 - Warehouse Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Payed weekly, somewhat easy work.

Cons

No raises, no incentives, only way to get a pay raise is to get promoted and rarely is opportunity to promote. They don’t care about you, they let people go with no warning. Very unorganized.

9. 4.0

pretty decent

Jul 22, 2022 - Mover/Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedule and willing to work with you

Cons

not always alot of hours years round

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good work environment

Jul 21, 2022 - Operations Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

experience potential Work environment Performance Culture Growing business

Cons

Compensation Management Volatile Communication Worked less than a year

Viewing 1 - 10 of 279 Reviews

Clutter Reviews FAQs

Clutter has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 284 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Clutter to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Clutter employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Clutter. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

71% of Clutter employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clutter 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Clutter to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be workplace, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Clutter Job Seekers