Found 426 of over 461 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "poor management and don't know the vision of the company" (in 31 reviews)
- "Massive layoffs cute down 80% of the workforce with no reasoning or selection criteria." (in 21 reviews)
- "No transparency and integrity of the company's leadership." (in 11 reviews)
- "cro bonus is bad when it is bear market" (in 8 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership and direction" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Gender
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crypto.com and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Aug 12, 2023Senior Treasury AssociateFormer Employee
- Potentially a high valuation company given it is one of the crypto exchanges with most licenses today. - WFH, work life balance - Some colleagues were great to work with
1) Hiring process was highly unfair as less experienced candidates in HK were hired for more senior roles. Overtime, the specific specialist that had less experience proved to not know his stuff well, was highly unprofessional in communicating (raised his voice over a calculation mismatch in which he later realized was his fault, and made no apology) and uncooperative as well. This matter was not addressed or acknowledged when I brought up the concern. 2) There was little to no direction of work responsibilities and tasks. Requires independence in delivering projects and suggesting to team. 3) Unfair & uncompetitive compensation which was not addressed when concern was brought up. TC was way below market average for YOE. 4) There was 0 focus and support on employee growth & career development. Singapore side was hired merely just to satisfy headcount and show authorities that there's a finance team in Singapore. 5) Process flow was a mess, with uncooperative "higher up" from other department made BAU even tougher and inaccurate.2
- 1.0Sep 16, 2023Ops ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Not much, the company needs to rebuild under new leadership and focus on fixing the cons below
Lack of Diversity and Inclusion Zero Culture Inexperienced Management Poor Risk Management No Transparency/Teams working in Silo's Low Employee Retention/Doesn't Value Team Members No Mentorship or Coaching3
Crypto.com Reviews FAQs
Crypto.com has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 461 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Crypto.com to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
49% of Crypto.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Crypto.com 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.