Datrose Reviews | Glassdoor

William W Rose

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Wonderful People"

I worked at Datrose full-time

Pros

Excellent Support Network
    Quick to respond to needs

Cons

Nothing negative to say! Was a positive experience

2. "Personal Information was Released Online"

Former Employee - Remote Support Specialist in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Former Employee - Remote Support Specialist in Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at Datrose full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing. Do not work here.

Cons

My personal information and those of my former coworkers in the form of an overtime spreadsheet was unsecured online and able to be found via websearch. It has since been removed, but only after it was brought to the attention to the company.

3. "Datrose at Upenn"

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Datrose has provided me the opportunity to work in a world class environment. And to help people of different nationalities and cultures.

Cons

I'm thankful for the opportunity, but I'm only a contractual employee.

Advice to Management

Keep aiming higher.

4. "Datrose is Great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people,They are great at putting people in positions based on strengths.

Cons

Some of the systems are out of date.

5. "Thank You Datrose"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Throughout my career, I have tried to make an extra effort to recognize extraordinary work by sending kudos to my peers and employees. This time, my sincerest “Thank You” goes out to Datrose, Inc. As one of their onsite managers, I have been extremely pleased by the level of support and encouragement shown over the past 7 years. Organizations strive to have the level of respect, professionalism and exceptional support that Datrose, Inc. has and it’s because of those elements Datrose, Inc. has been able to obtain significant accomplishments. The entire team of management, HR, Payroll and support staff have made me successful and our teams experience very positive.

Cons

Wish vacation increased according to number of years service like a scale according to years of service/loyalty.

Advice to Management

Keep listening

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working for Datrose in Manassas at the Lockheed Martin site has been a very positive experience. The people here are warm, welcoming and genuinely willing to help you if you need it. Management is very flexible. They are easy to work with and have been great mentors to me. I've never felt like it was hard to approach them about anything - even if it was something negative. The managers onsite are constantly encouraging me to do things that will help me now and in the future. I've been able to learn a lot of new skills and further skills that I had obtained prior to coming to Datrose. They've afforded me the opportunity to obtain a Security Clearance and a wonderful group of people to network with.

Cons

My only con is that I wish you could roll more PTO/Vacation hours over per year or that we were given sick days to use.

Advice to Management

I think that management is doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Mail Clerk in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Mail Clerk in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Datrose is a great company to work for! They work around your schedule, and surround you with great people.

Cons

The only con would be the pay.

Advice to Management

My only advice to management is to raise the starting pay for all employees.

8. "Senior Administrative Assistant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owego, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owego, NY

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Consistent position. I have maintained same position for several years, encouraged to take on tasks and assume responsibility of position. Trust from management team is earned privilege and not to be assumed. Company has been honest with me when I am in turn honest with them. As with any company/position what you do in your job and how you excel to promote yourself is your choice. Overall very pleased, a consistent job, I know expectations from company. Little micromanaging from management, but are available for concerns and issues.

Cons

Benefits are lacking, but anymore a lot of companies do not offer any. They are making an honest attempt. Their are limited choices. More consideration for personnel in current positions, longevity, work ethics, knowledge but was not totally unhappy with decisions I have seen while under this management team.

Advice to Management

Keep up good work, stay in tune with your staff and heed their comments. Look for ways to compensation for the not low salary, not out of line for location, but doesn't seem level at all locations.

9. "Marketing and sales"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Webster, NY
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Webster, NY

I have been working at Datrose part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good place to work. You can bring out your creativity as well as your professional ethics. The people that work at Datrose are always looking for solutions for people as well as increase opportunities.

Cons

I have no cons for my work I feel like Datrose has helped me bring the best out of me.

10. "The Datrose Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Datrose full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Datrose has given me many opportunities to grow. This has led me to advance my career in more ways than I could have imagined when I was hired 8 years ago. Datrose offers ongoing training support both in person and online. They also interact with their employees on a regular basis to ensure we are getting the support we need to complete our jobs. The company truly wants the employees to grow and develop. If the opportunity arises, management does it's best to promote within.
    When I think of our company, I think of being part of more than just a team, we are a family. Management offers guidance and support both professionally and personally. They really care about their employees.

Cons

Benefits (unaffordable) and no sick days