Davis Development Reviews

Updated May 8, 2020

4.8
Davis Development Owner Mike Davis (no image)
Mike Davis
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Davis Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Company set up for success

Cons

None I can think of

HR Manager

We are happy to see this positive review. We know that a successful company cannot be accomplished without first having successful team members. We thank you for your help in this success and we are grateful to have you as a part of our team.

2. "Best company I've worked for in 25 years"

Former Employee - Maintenance Assistant in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Davis Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Corporate office cares especially Lee Little.

Cons

Getting on same page with construction sometimes

HR Manager

Thank you for your kind review. We do our best to show our members how valued they are to our company. Our head of property management, Lee Little, really is the epitome of demonstrating just that. Without each and every member, we would not be where we are today. It is a great honor to know out of 25 years, we are at the top of your list for best companies. We wish you much success. May our paths cross again in the future.

3. "One of the best companies to work for!"

Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Davis Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very organized, truly cares about the employees and forming a team environment to succeed at leasing. Great compensation!

Cons

Build to sell but they definitely would let you know prior to a job offer so it is your choice if you are okay with it.

HR Manager

Thank you for noticing the hard work of our management team. We know they have a full plate and it is nice to hear they are balancing it well! Being a developer and management company, we do our best at being transparent. We believe that by being honest and keeping everyone in the loop shows our commitment of care to our team members. We are very fortunate that this works for us.

4. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Davis Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Brand new communities, great compensation, team oriented atmosphere. Everyone is super friendly!

Cons

No cons at all with Davis!

HR Manager

We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have you as a part of our team! It is essential to us that every member knows how important they are to our company. We love listening to all of their ideas and goals; in our opinion, there is no better way to secure success!

5. "AMAZING Company!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Davis Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

Just wanted to take a moment to recognize Davis Development, LLC as a wonderful employer. In these harrowing times, it is refreshing to work for a company/individual that truly cares for their employees. Mr. Mike Davis, CEO used his own personal funds to supplement several team members salaries that needed to leave work unexpectedly due to our recent health crisis. It is rare to find a company that truly cares for their team in this manner, thank you very much!

Cons

I do not have any!

HR Manager

We recognize times are tough right now and many are in need of extra support. Here at Davis, we are fortunate enough to have leaders that truly appreciate our teams' efforts and adaptability, not only in this crisis, but in their day-to-day workflow. We are honored to be able to add that extra support when it is needed. We understand that our teams are not just employees but what makes our company successful. Thank you for your sincere review. We wish you the very best!

6. "Leasing"

I worked at Davis Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment , I truly enjoy working for this company

Cons

Relocation after sale of property

HR Manager

We are so glad you enjoyed working with us, and we hope we will see you again in the future!

7. "Great company to work for 👌"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Davis Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Davis Development is a great, caring company to work for. I was hired in January 2017 and I cannot believe I worked for Davis for a little over 3 years!! My time with Davis was amazing and I learned a ton. I had to relocate from Dallas back to California due to aging parents requiring more support. The people I worked with at Davis were Professional, friendly, helpful, and goal-oriented. Davis takes care of their associates and wants them to succeed. It’s great to have worked for a company that cares about you. Huge shout out to Lee Little, Tanya Dusek, Michelle Barba and Lindsay Casto for their amazing leadership and support. My sweet, loving and caring area manager Michelle Barba is freaking amazing!! She was always available for anything we may need. She invests her time, knowledge and support into her team, which is a big reason why we are so successful. Davis Development take cares of their employees and their residents. The pay is good and the Commissions are great if you know how to close! If my husband and I ever decide to move back to Dallas, I will go back to work for Davis Development with no doubts.

Cons

There are no cons to Davis Development!

HR Manager

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We love having employees that love working for us. Your contributions to our company were outstanding and we will miss you. You are one-of-a-kind. We welcome you back anytime! We are proud of the culture we have built in our communities. Our employees are the key to our success. Paying our employees great wages and higher commissions help to ensure we have the best people on board. Thank you for the shout outs to our Management team. We appreciate it!

8. "Great Company, highly recommend!"

Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Davis Development full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lease up, luxury, brand new homes. Opportunity to make a lot of $$$, leasing agents bank, fun atmosphere and management is great. Overall, great experience!

Cons

No cons working with Davis Dev.

HR Manager

We are so glad you have been with us for such a long period of time. It is always great to have employees who know the Davis way and can move from community to community teaching others. We appreciate that you recognize we do balance the cost of benefits and compensation. The insurance itself is a very good plan. Having long term employees such as you is a goal and we are proud of how many employees want to stay with us, or come back to us when the timing is right! We hope you are with us for year to come!

9. "Competitive Pay and benefits!"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Davis Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

Davis provides a comfortable and exciting office culture. There is always support available for every member of the on-site team from leasing to managers. NO strict reporting or budgeting makes taking care of your residents, prospects and team members effortless! I am thankful for the opportunity Davis and Michelle Barba gave me a little over a year ago! I wouldn't dream of leaving.

Cons

Job location will always be changing. (not a con for, me but can be unpredictable)

HR Manager

We are so glad to have you on the team. We believe having office cultures with fun and inviting feels are the best way to engage our people and potential residents. Having our Managers on the floor to assist the staff and to welcome the people in the office is far more important to us than a report! We hope we have many years together!

10. "Fantastic Company"

Former Employee - Community Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Davis Development full-time

Pros

Great company, professional and supportive atmosphere, competitive pay, beautiful communities, and amazing support to onsite teams.

Cons

No cons at this time.

HR Manager

We appreciate you acknowledge the support we give to the onsite teams. Our corporate offices and the people who support the properties care deeply about the relationships with our onsite colleagues. The professionalism and effort we place on beautiful communities only makes your job easier and we wouldn't have it any other way!

Found 45 reviews