Digital Remedy Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Michael Seiman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It was a great young work environment that made everyone feel included and still got a lot done (in 8 reviews)

• Lots of perks and benefits (health insurance, 401k program, game room, beer on tap after 5pm, free lunch thursday, access to gym membership) (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • The flip side of the relaxed environment is being willing to put in long hours as necessary (in 5 reviews)

• For me so far I haven't really felt any cons and if people believe that a lot of work is a con then (in 3 reviews)

"Nice!"

Current Employee - Office Service Technician in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Office Service Technician in New York, NY

I have been working at Digital Remedy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best atmosphere. Perfect place to grow.

Cons

Can't think of anything wrong. Almost the best experience ever in a workplace!

2. "Just Getting Started"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Digital Remedy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Warm and welcoming atmosphere
    Quick and seamless on-boarding process
    Fast paced, never a dull moment
    Free lunch once a week. YAY!

Cons

None really, just your usual fun IT hiccups anytime you start at a new place. :-)
    Lots of meetings, but it was necessary as I'm getting up to speed on the different divisions, systems and strategies.

Sep 26, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Really Glad you are enjoying your new role here at CPXi- we are growing (tell your friends and do take advantage of our employee referral bonus policy!)! Please be sure to connect with the HR Team... More

3. "Fast growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Digital Remedy (Less than a year)

Pros

• Full transparency within the company
    • Good inter-departmental communication
    • Better chances of professional & personal growth
    • Lots & lots of perks for full time employees
    • Better motivation since there is no visible professional hierarchy

Cons

None that I know of.

Advice to Management

The company CEO, higher management could probably have monthly meetups with employees to boost performance, share reviews, communicate etc

Sep 14, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your post- we are gratified that you are enjoying the career path you've chosen here with us.

"Just an amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Support Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Support Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Digital Remedy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is great. Just being there makes you feel motivated to do more. The people around you influence your fixed mindset to believe that you can grow and be more. The company encourages that you strive for more, which is awesome. Plus summer Fridays, karaoke and happy hours are GRRRRReat! Overall the best company I have worked in.

Cons

For me so far I haven't really felt any cons and if people believe that a lot of work is a con then.... why work in a company? I personally believe that more work is better than less work because it can and will get you noticed.

Aug 4, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your response- We're really glad you are enjoying it here with us! Please know that your suggestions and feedback are always appreciated and most welcome. Please do reach out to me... More

"5 stars!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Although I have only been a part of CPXi for a couple of months I must say that the work environment is great! The employees within the company all have a strong work ethic and share the common goal of aiding in the company's success.

- Welcoming atmosphere
    - Free Lunch on Thursdays
    - Tons of games
    - Free breakfast

Cons

Can't think of anything that needs to be changed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Mar 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Really Glad you are enjoying the team here! Please know, we welcome new ideas and are happy to answer any questions that might come up. And don't forget about our employee referral bonus policy!

"Bleak"

Former Employee - Ad Tech Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Ad Tech Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Digital Remedy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The ability to get experience in different departments. Beer and food are nice, but this is not unique to cpxi. A handful of good individuals to enjoy working with.

Cons

Lack of direction/focusing in the wrong direction. There was lots of inconsistency(in both vision and strategy). Most employees only have knowledge of CPXi, leading to lack of full knowledge of the industry. Improper staffing in important departments prevents the ability to keep up with the industry having them end up two steps behind. Depending on outdated ways of piecing together business for most cases. There is limited internal technology. Limited possibilities for future unless someone decides to buy up one of the divisions.

Advice to Management

Stop coming up with the "next big thing" after it has already been done. Look to strategize towards helping and growing the industry overall.

"Weak technology and no future"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Digital Remedy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sometimes free food and beer but you can only drink if you are in the inside group.

Cons

CPXi has no future. They are always worried OpenX and Media Math will take their customers, which they probably will. Their tech stack is very old, and they have a terribly overworked and ineffective engineering team. It's the kind of eng team you get when you are ad guys thinking you know how to hire a good engineer.

Advice to Management

If you still work here take my advice: Update your resume and take those meetings ASAP

Jul 21, 2016 – EVP Marketing

Appreciate your comments and, as always, we encourage our employees to vocalize themselves, their thoughts and opinions. In the end, it makes us a better organization.   We do take issue with some... More

"Good Starting Job"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Digital Remedy (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture of the company is great , the office is welcoming and friendly, and the industry itself is fast-paced and exciting.

Cons

Sometimes there is a disconnect between upper management and on-the-ground workers. This creates a lot of confusion over company strategy and vision.

Jul 21, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your post. While it was nice to hear that you feel “the company is great, the office is welcoming and friendly, and (our) industry is fast-paced and exciting” it was obviously troubling to... More

"It started off great!"

Former Employee - Senior Graphic Designer in Merrick, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Graphic Designer in Merrick, NY

I worked at Digital Remedy (More than 8 years)

Pros

There was free lunch Thursdays, lots of holidays off, craft beers for those who drank it, fun atmosphere, nice coworkers

Cons

No raise for years. People are let go with no option to move anywhere else in the company.

Advice to Management

Teach someone in your company something new so you can retain them if their position should become expired. Give a lot better severance package if someone is there for 5+ years if you're going to let them go.

Jul 21, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We do sincerely appreciate your post. Please know that changes to our Team are never undertaken without very serious consideration about the impact they will have both on our business and on the... More

"Fun Place to work"

Former Employee - IT Director in Westbury, NY
    Former Employee - IT Director in Westbury, NY

I worked at Digital Remedy (Less than a year)

Pros

All the staff were awesome! It was a fun place to work at because of the people and startup style atmosphere.

Cons

Specifically at the time I was there, it was a very fast paced leave you behind environment which had a high turnaround in a small amount of time. I miss the people there.

Advice to Management

Nothing...