Cover image for DiscoverCars.com

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "friendly colleagues, good salary easy to work(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 17 of over 18 reviews

Updated Nov 23, 2023

1. 4.0
      Nov 23, 2023
      Customer Satisfaction Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues, good atmosphere, good salary

Cons

Might be high amount of workload

Aug 10, 2023
        Customer Service Representative
        Business Outlook

Pros

friendly colleagues, good salary easy to work

Cons

no cons really nice place

2. Join the DiscoverCars.com team
        See Our Latest Jobs
        1. 3.0
          Mar 24, 2023
          Customer Service Associate
          Business Outlook

Pros

.An opportunity for foreigners; .Salary; .Cool environment.

Cons

.Weak life balance during the training period: The training period (6 weeks) is mandatory in-person attendance from 9 am- 6 pm. Not recommended for those who live more than 15km-20 km, the peak hours in the morning and afternoon could take 3h, 3h30 of traffic per day. An average of 15 hours are wasted in traffic per week. If you are an alone person (it means, you manage your own life without the support of a family or any support network) it could be exhausting once there is no time to manage simple tasks in your private life.

We were really happy to have you on our team and are so sorry that the circumstances prevented you from staying. We wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Aug 23, 2022
            Head of Growth
            Current Employee
            Business Outlook

Pros

Talents, company's mission, top management

Cons

be honest nothing to say :)

Sep 29, 2021
              Business Outlook

Pros

Discovercars' employees are looked after in an excellent way by the management already since the very beginning, professional attitude and kindness are in the first place. Impressive efficiency of the company towards workers, salary always precise and on time, training courses offered for self-development to all the employees during the working hours. The team is made up of very competent and friendly people who are always ready to help. The company offers prizes and bonuses to all those who get results and improvements by making a commitment showing a strong sense of meritocracy. I can truly say this is the best company i've ever worked with untill now and I am grateful for having cooperate with it under the exellent work of and brilliant management of Frederico Lopes.

Cons

The job type is not recommended for who is not able to manage stress and complaints and does not have a problem solving attitude.

Feb 21, 2022
                Customer Satisfaction
                Former Employee
                Business Outlook

Pros

A company that really looks out for you and makes you feel comfortable.

Cons

In my position at least three was a lot of angry customers, you definitely need some type of resistance

Jun 14, 2021
                  Data Operator
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company, which is recognized and operating worldwide. Friendly and united team. Working in such multicultural environment was a great pleasure, giving the opportunity to develop already existing skills + evolve new ones

Cons

High workload, but it depends on person, for some it will be an advantage

Jul 15, 2020
                    Current Employee, more than 3 years
                    Business Outlook

Pros

1 - Flexible time-off policy. 2 - The possibility of combining study and work. 3 - Personal growth. 4 - It is possible to realize your ideas in different industries in the company. 5 - The opportunity to meet people from around the world. 6 - Great place to learn and grown. 7 - One of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.

Cons

You have to take to account the following: the company is quite young and is developing fast. So, the employees are often stressed and overloaded due to our industry and world wide market features.

Jul 2, 2020
                      Head of Growth
                      Current Employee, more than 3 years
                      Business Outlook

Pros

1) My work schedule is flexible enough to accommodate my family or personal life 2) Most days, I feel a sense of accomplishment from what I do 3) I believe my effort, skill, and experience are accurately reflected in my pay 4) My coworkers are committed to doing quality work 5) I see a path for me to advance my career in our organization

Cons

Honestly - none. The experience may vary team-to-team, but it's been amazing to work here.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is great to hear, that our efforts to provide excellent conditions for the growth and development of our colleagues have been noticed and appreciated!

Jul 15, 2020
                        Human Resources Specialist
                        Business Outlook

Pros

First of all, I like working in this team, they are positive and friendly, they will always come to the rescue! We have a very comfortable office, great equipment. Our corporate parties are always amazing. Our board members build trusting relationships with employees and support us. There is also the opportunity to learn something new, the company provides continuing education courses. For me personally, it is great chance to improve 3 language skills every day!

Cons

None. I love my job in Discover Cars

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews
                      </>Embed

DiscoverCars.com Reviews FAQs

DiscoverCars.com has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 18 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at DiscoverCars.com to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, DiscoverCars.com employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at DiscoverCars.com. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of DiscoverCars.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DiscoverCars.com 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at DiscoverCars.com to be culture, career development, coworkers and the cons to be benefits .

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Recruiter

What are your thoughts on companies requesting references before scheduling an interview? Recently got a request for an interview but the instructions were to provide 3 references first.

17 Comments

Customer Service

can you give me some tips on how to successfully pass an interview for a customer service job as a 17 years old?

0 Comments

HR Generalist

If asked what type of management style to you prefer? How do you feel about micromanagement? How do you answer this professionally? Nobody likes micromanagement so why ask? Maybe bc the manager there does?

5 Comments

Glassdoor has 18 DiscoverCars.com reviews submitted anonymously by DiscoverCars.com employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if DiscoverCars.com is right for you.