KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

DiscoverCars.com Reviews

Updated Feb 21, 2022

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

5.0
DiscoverCars.com CEO Inna Vilenska (no image)
Inna Vilenska

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Friendly and united team.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

Discovercars' employees are looked after in an excellent way by the management already since the very beginning, professional attitude and kindness are in the first place. Impressive efficiency of the company towards workers, salary always precise and on time, training courses offered for self-development to all the employees during the working hours. The team is made up of very competent and friendly people who are always ready to help. The company offers prizes and bonuses to all those who get results and improvements by making a commitment showing a strong sense of meritocracy. I can truly say this is the best company i've ever worked with untill now and I am grateful for having cooperate with it under the exellent work of and brilliant management of Frederico Lopes.

Cons

The job type is not recommended for who is not able to manage stress and complaints and does not have a problem solving attitude.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company

Feb 21, 2022 - Customer Satisfaction
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that really looks out for you and makes you feel comfortable.

Cons

In my position at least three was a lot of angry customers, you definitely need some type of resistance

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great onboarding experience

Jun 14, 2021 - Data Operator in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company, which is recognized and operating worldwide. Friendly and united team. Working in such multicultural environment was a great pleasure, giving the opportunity to develop already existing skills + evolve new ones

Cons

High workload, but it depends on person, for some it will be an advantage

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company Where I Can Grow

Jul 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

1 - Flexible time-off policy. 2 - The possibility of combining study and work. 3 - Personal growth. 4 - It is possible to realize your ideas in different industries in the company. 5 - The opportunity to meet people from around the world. 6 - Great place to learn and grown. 7 - One of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.

Cons

You have to take to account the following: the company is quite young and is developing fast. So, the employees are often stressed and overloaded due to our industry and world wide market features.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

DiscoverCars.com values provide a good fit with the things that I consider important in life

Jul 2, 2020 - Head of Growth in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) My work schedule is flexible enough to accommodate my family or personal life 2) Most days, I feel a sense of accomplishment from what I do 3) I believe my effort, skill, and experience are accurately reflected in my pay 4) My coworkers are committed to doing quality work 5) I see a path for me to advance my career in our organization

Cons

Honestly - none. The experience may vary team-to-team, but it's been amazing to work here.

CEO

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is great to hear, that our efforts to provide excellent conditions for the growth and development of our colleagues have been noticed and appreciated!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

DiscoverCars.com is perhaps the best workplace

Jul 15, 2020 - Human Resources Specialist in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

First of all, I like working in this team, they are positive and friendly, they will always come to the rescue! We have a very comfortable office, great equipment. Our corporate parties are always amazing. Our board members build trusting relationships with employees and support us. There is also the opportunity to learn something new, the company provides continuing education courses. For me personally, it is great chance to improve 3 language skills every day!

Cons

None. I love my job in Discover Cars

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to grow, enjoy and succeed

Jul 13, 2020 - CEO-Founder in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great multicultural environment, where people learn from talented people all over the world. Each colleague matters and can make the difference - any great idea is heard, evaluated, and implemented. Flexible work time, mindfulness courses, daily meditation opportunity, yoga classes, paid time for self-development - company is really focusing on work and life balance.

Cons

You are expected to perform high and take initiative - not the best place for these, who want to "sit out working hours for a salary".

CEO

What can I say - I can wholeheartedly endorse every word :)

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to grow and to do what you love

Jul 15, 2020 - Head of Customer Service in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

Discovercars is a place full of adventures, especially due to its constant growth, which requires all the employees to be dynamic, flexible, and ambitious. The multicultural environment keeps this feeling even more fascinating, as every day we get to learn something new.

Cons

It's not the type of job for a person that is simply looking for stability, as this company is composed only by the best in each sector

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

DiscoverCars.com is literally more than just a company to work for

Jul 6, 2020 - Affiliate Marketing Manager in Riga
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunities, professional growth, open-mindedness, amazing team. A place where you can freely share your thoughts and express your ideas. It's such a cliché, but it really feels like a family here. It comes with the first impression at the job interview and strengthens once you start working here.

Cons

The only obstacle for someone to work here is ignorance of Internet and absence of friendliness.

CEO

It is very pleasant to receive such feedback and know that our efforts were not in vain, and our company is really a place where people feel comfortable and can show their best professional and personal qualities!

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great work-life balance and laid-back atmosphere

Jul 15, 2020 - Content Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours, easy to maintaining work-life balance. Regular and transparent communication with managers. Everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, observations and concerns. Employees opinions are respected. Company is investing time and effort in ethical and sustainable business conduct.

Cons

The work environment tends to be fast-paced, you should be able to multitask from the get-go.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews