KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 15 of over 15 reviews

4.3

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great experience

Apr 13, 2022 - Forex Trading Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

make money online - no cap on income - no need to go to the office - the schedule is quite flexible even for full-timers - understandable requirements

Cons

the schedule is quite flexible even for full-timers

Digital Marketing Manager

It’s a pleasure to read that our current employees are satisfied with what they have when working in our company. We want to provide everyone with the possibility to work in a friendly atmosphere. Thank you for posting this review! Kind regards, DotBig Management.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review by an experienced expert

Mar 26, 2022 - Human Resources Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can do what I like doing - I have instruments to help traders make the most of my analyses - a set list of responsibilities - the possibility to work remotely from any corner of the globe - generous salary paid without delays

Cons

Amazing company and good service

Digital Marketing Manager

Hello! The client base of our forex broker is constantly increasing thanks to such specialists who do their best to provide the most advanced analysis. Thank you for your loyalty! Kind regards, DotBig Management.

3. 3.0

Headline Why I left the company

Apr 3, 2022 - Forex Trading Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

well-paid remote job - the possibility to stay tuned to current trends of the forex market and constantly improve your professional skills - reasonable payments - the friendly environment inside the team "

Cons

a company isn’t a market leader that can guarantee a secure workplace - sometimes salary is delayed "

Digital Marketing Manager

Hi! As a forex broker, DotBig has to take part in a very tough competition against other trading platforms. We hope you understand that competition is the only way to grow as a professional. Try your best! Kind regards, DotBig Management.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

About experience of working for DotBig

Mar 20, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top-notch instruments to work with crypto assets - remote job for full-timers - the income and additional bonuses are quite rewarding - the workload isn’t too intense for me - friendly working environment and easy-going managers "

Cons

The schedule isn’t flexible - I cannot work part-time "

Digital Marketing Manager

Hello! Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the possibility to work as a part-timer because today we are trying to approach other markets. Professionals, like you, are necessary for the best performance of the company. Kind regards, DotBig Management.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review by a financial analyst

Mar 19, 2022 - Financial Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

everything might be easily done from your home - the salary might grow if you show good performance - professional and friendly staff - the ability to work on volatile markets with competitive companies - bonuses for showing high productivity "

Cons

no room for professional improvement - busy schedule "

Digital Marketing Manager

Hello! Working as a financial analyst always involves a busy schedule because we have a lot of clients that require professional assistance. We reward our workers well for showing good performance, and we see that you have no complaints about the salary. Thanks for working! Kind regards, DotBig Management.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Working for the online broker

May 26, 2022 - Visiting Research Specialist In Health Sciences
    Business Outlook

Pros

"- overall satisfaction with conditions - friendly working environment - location flexibility"

Cons

- short breaks - short breaks - short breaks

Digital Marketing Manager

Hello! We understand how important it might be to make sure that the employees have enough rest. It improves not only their mental well-being but the productivity of the company. Currently, we are working to broaden our staff. Kind Regards, DotBig Management.

7. 5.0

Excellent employer

May 10, 2022 - Sales Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

a well-paid job with a flexible schedule - the possibility to work with top-notch indicators and solutions - good bonus policy - access programs that help me to grow as a professional - the possibility to work from any part of the world

Cons

No No No No No

Digital Marketing Manager

Hi! It’s always motivating to read that not only clients are satisfied with the company, but employees as well! Thank you for your loyalty and contribution to DotBig’s development. Kind regards, DotBig Management.

8. 3.0

Negative experience

May 13, 2022 - Director Specialist Investigations
    Business Outlook

Pros

the job is rewarding - no need to leave your house

Cons

bosses make great pressure - no option to work as a part-timer

Digital Marketing Manager

Hi! We understand your disappointment but we cannot guarantee that the level of pressure will decrease. Managers are under pressure as well because they are responsible for the performance of the company and for the results. We hope you understand this. Kind regards, DotBig management.

9. 4.0

Nice place to work

May 10, 2022 - Research Lab Specialist Intermediate
    Business Outlook

Pros

good working conditions - reasonable instructions and requirements - helpful environment - rewarding perks

Cons

great pressure and responsibility for the result - a very big number of clients with different strategies to work with

Digital Marketing Manager

Hello! Unfortunately, we cannot free you from the high responsibility and pressure that comes with your position. We understand that it might be difficult to work in such conditions, but these are the peculiarities of the online trading industry. Kind regards, DotBig Management.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

You must be a workaholic!

Apr 22, 2022 - Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

good income - additional perks for showing good results - the possibility to establish good working relationships with international companies

Cons

the workload is insane - big pressure from the management

Digital Marketing Manager

Hello, When working for DotBig, you must realize that the company is result-oriented. If you think you can avoid the pressure from clients and market trends, you’re wrong. We look for workaholics and we are ready to reward them with the highest salary! Kind regards, DotBig Management.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews