Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Work Environment

Sep 2, 2020 - Inspections Leader in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve as a company. There are plenty of ways to grow in the company and a variety of departments for many different skill sets. The leadership (including the CEO) is attentive to the needs of everyone around them.

Cons

It's hard to think of any cons! The work can be difficult and stressful at times, but the challenge makes it fun.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team and people. Definitely give you the tools you need to grow.

Cons

Fast paced environment. They expect a lot out of you.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to work! Great pay! Great leadership!

Mar 29, 2021 - Team Lead in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros to working here for Blue Raven Solar can be a long list of things but here is my top 4 to kind of sum it up in general: 1) Great work/Life Balance.—set your own hours set your own pace! 2) Both Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities.—overall you will learn multiple things about yourself if you apply yourself and show effort you will be rewarded in multiple ways! 3) Great Leadership over My Region and My Office BOTH! --Kevin Delehey and -Matt Elkins, have went above and beyond their roles in order to help me and the Team be successful Here. And Apply interest in even personal growth making me feel accepted 4). Financial Freedom!!!! <—-it means what it says!!! Apply The tips and training and work Hard and you will see!!!

Cons

The few downsides only become CONS if you shift your perspective in that way to see them this way but if I could say. Here is 3 potential cons that you may experience: 1) Set your Own Hours/Self discipline 2) You have to Tax your own income 3) You Talk a lot so dry mouth definitely may happen to you!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Blue Raven Solar.