KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

You can be your best if you want to be.

Jan 25, 2021 - Research Director in Caribbean Key, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an environment that really pushes you to become your best. It makes you want to succeed more. The training is extremely valuable.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but you got to keep up with a very high paced environment.

Continue reading

Business View Magazine Response

CEO

The environment is fast paced and demanding no doubt. You will find that after a year the position starts to get easier and you will reap the benefits of repeat business. Our veteran team doesn't need to put in nearly as much effort to get the same result as our newer team members. Thanks for being a valued member!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Business View Magazine.