KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Business View Magazine

Add an Interview

Business View Magazine Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Interviews at Business View Magazine

Positive43%
Negative57%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Business View Magazine

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business View Magazine in Mar 2022

Interview

I’ve submitted at least 3 applications to Business View Magazine (BVM), and had an interview on all of them. However, I have received no offers. I’ve even been invited to apply to an interview, but again, received no offer. I question their desire to hire, as opposed to put out a beacon to get the employees they lost back. Out of the 3 (+/-) applications I’ve submitted, I noticed a common trend. That being, they have never taken the initiative to keep me apprised as to whether or not I was considered to move forward to the next step in their hiring process. I’ve always been the one who had to reach out to get any status updates. Seems reasonable to expect BVM (or one of their 50+ employees) could take the initiative and write a simple two sentence email to keep the candidate updated as to the status of their application, but they don’t. After reading multiple interview reviews here on Glassdoor, it appears this is a common problem, that BVM seemingly refuses to fix. As a former multiple-time applicant, I’d appreciate it if the employer (or one of their many employees) would extend a small amount of effort to update candidates, before the candidate contacts them. It’s a small courtesy that goes a long way. Thank you for reading my review. P.S. Despite an automatic reply from one of their executives to my email, promising a response by April 11th (after he got back into their office), I never heard from him. As of today (4/12/22), it’s been over a month since I applied for the latest position without a response at all. Based on my history of applying for their positions and being ghosted, I’m assuming the same thing has happened here, although it would have been nice to hear if I was considered to move forward, or not. I’m sure if I was paying for ads with them, they would make every effort to reply ASAP, but when it comes to potentially working for them, I get ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you would be a good fit for this role?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Business View Magazine in Jun 2021

Interview

Was contacted by CEO via e-mail. Due to their overwhelming response from their job posting, he said Zoom would be utilized for a "group interview". My thought was that an interview would be with the CEO and several other members of his staff. So I prepared for a few hours to ensure that I would have all the information necessary to field questions from his staff and make a great impression. Well, was I WRONG! The "group interview" included other applicants which was a total surprise. The CEO gave a brief PowerPoint of the position and then the CGO took over for the remainder of the session. Tbey both talked at length about integrity and how important this was in hiring the right person. Each of us were given 30 seconds to tell why we would be a good fit for this position. One of the PowerPoint slides stated it was an Independent Contractor position. If I had known this, I would never have applied and there was no mention of this in their job posting. Then the CGO stated he would talk with CEO about who they were going to contact to move forward. This was a complete waste of my time and the other applicants probably thought they were going to have an interview with CEO and other members of the staff as well. They may have integrity at this company but they have no transparency.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your background in 30 seconds
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Business View Magazine in Nov 2020

Interview

Pathetic and unprofessional. The first interview comprised close to 50 people on one zoom call where each person had 10 seconds to introduce themselves. We were then given a chance to weigh in on questions. I spent hours researching the company, weighed in, and received positive feedback from the senior sales rep who was leading the interview. They then asked me for a second interview with the senior sales rep that was 1-1. He said I was a dead cert for the position after the interview and that the next conversation with the CEO was just a formality. I then held a conversation with the CEO. He was rude, arrogant, and questioned my ability. One thing he said was: "Do you even know how to follow up?" - as if this was rocket science. I was then ghosted by the CEO for a month. I followed up with him 3 times (ironically I didn't hear anything back which shows how good he is at following up), he eventually wrote back to me after 4 weeks had passed and informed me: "I think we’re going a different direction at this point." Interestingly, the sales manager (who seemed to update his role on LinkedIn every week), left the company, and when I followed up with him he was already working somewhere else. Overall this seems like a really shady company, that offers really terrible wages and treats interviewees with zero respect and professionalism. If you have an interview with this company, I suggest you look elsewhere unless you're very desperate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Business View Magazine (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

We never actually got to the interview process because the interviewer never actually contacted me for the Skype interview despite repeated attempts to reach out to them via both phone, email, and Skype itself. I was essentially ghosted. Highly unprofessional and a complete waste of my time.

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I interviewed at Business View Magazine (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

It was a very straightforward interview. The company has a great business model. Casual interview and I had a great discussion with the interviewer. Overall great experience . Looking forward to the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Business View Magazine (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Had a great conversation with CGO for first interview. Looking forward to the second. The business model is very interesting and I feel will be a good fit for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Business View Magazine (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Met with CEO , very relaxing atmosphere. ... Awesome and fresh and a Positive experience. Excited about second interview. Outstanding business model within my scope of experience.. looking forward to next interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed