KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Stressful with High Turnover

May 29, 2021 - Whole Unit Technician in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for overtime. Looks good on resume. You will learn how to disassemble& repair laptops.

Cons

Medical insurance expensive and lackluster. Very incompetent management & executives. High workload, low pay, and pitiful management from the top down. Consistent scapegoating between 3rd-shift and day shift. Feels like lower-management has to beg to get even the most basic, business essential request fulfilled. Trainer described company as "Old-mans yacht money", veteran technician views CSAT as "a cesspool".

Continue reading

Account Manager

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Here at CSAT, we welcome your honest review and are glad that you took the time to do so. We are sorry that you did not have an excellent experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us directly at https://csat.com/contact/ - CSAT Leadership Team

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding place to work!

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company feel with lots of growth.

Cons

None so far. Management is friendly. Tenured staff; some at 30 years with the company.

Account Manager

Thank you for your positive review of CSAT Solutions! We are so thrilled you are happy with your experience working here, and you are a valuable member of the team/contributor to the team. -CSAT Leadership Team

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Good job, dishonest training

Aug 1, 2022 - Computer Repair Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Laptops generally get repaired quickly and correctly.

Cons

Training provided lacked any introductory walk through of trouble shooting and repair of the laptop model classes we worked on. The trainers also did not mention the online service manuals, which have pictures and step-by-step instructions. I was left on my own to even find out how to get laptops to work on from receiving. The other major problem is CSAT's operations support software. It's lack of integration and incompetence in simple tasks like form and field propagation and publically available laptop identifier based lookup caused considerable waste of time and allowed many mistakes. I'm aware that there is a digital forensic audit trail that will prove or disprove these statements.

Continue reading

Account Manager

Thank you for feedback. Here at CSAT, we welcome your honest review and are glad that you took the time to do so. We are sorry that you did not have an excellent experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us directly at https://csat.com/contact/

Discover more reviews about CSAT Solutions.

CSAT Solutions Photos