CSAT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.6

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews 2 weeks apart followed by an in-person interview. I was given a case study to discuss during the interview: "To enable repair readiness for laptops from school districts. Expected volume of 400 laptops / day."

Interview Questions

• What is your first consideration when bringing in a new product?   1 Answer

Process Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

First contact was from a HR person, and was nice and professional with the questions and the information about the position, she schedule a interview with the manager. The interview with the manager was also very punctual and professional.

Apple Re-work Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was about five minutes. The gentleman sat a mac book in front of me. I was asked to flip a few switches, pull out some cables, then put them back in place. And the interview was over. I was quite surprised that it was over that quickly. I guess I had no reason to be nervous.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview lasted 10 minutes with basic questions. Signed forms and basically hired on the spot. Quck drug screen then went over what the specifics on the job would be.

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Straight forward, they gave me a brief description about the job, what the expectations were, why should they hire me. then negotiated on how much should the starting pay be.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Salem, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

During the interview process I filled the pre employment paperwork while the manager explained the operations of the company. Showed me around the warehouse and asked if I had an interest in the company, and I said yes, then asked when I could start. The company is easy to get into but you will work for minimal pay and fluctuating hours.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically able to lift 75lbs continually?   1 Answer

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Went thru easy signed papers and was hired on the spot it was easy. Just talked and b'sd with the manager. Bery kickback interview. More like a convo we were having.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very relaxed and had a good time

Computer Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

1.Name some of the basic components of a laptop.
    Such as the Display, Hard drive, DRAM, Mother board, touch pad, and so on.
    2.Play around with some hardware parts and the interview is done.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is this component?   1 Answer

Laptop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I got a call to set a date to come in for the interview. I came in and it was a one-to-one type interview. He asked me some basic questions that weren't too hard to answer. He told me on the spot that I got the job and would need to go get a drug test. I got the drug test that day and got a call to come in for my first day about a few weeks later.

Apple Laptop Repair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAT Solutions (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Well the interview process was very easy, just had to name 10 components and give some examples.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you don't mind getting paid by commission i'd say take the job... Also if you don't mind people with heavy accents.