KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

57% Recommend to a Friend
63% Approve of CEO

Found 287 of over 318 reviews

3.2
CSAT Solutions Operating Executive Richard Van Deventer (no image)
Richard Van Deventer

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CSAT Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding place to work!

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company feel with lots of growth.

Cons

None so far. Management is friendly. Tenured staff; some at 30 years with the company.

Account Manager

Thank you for your positive review of CSAT Solutions! We are so thrilled you are happy with your experience working here, and you are a valuable member of the team/contributor to the team. -CSAT Leadership Team

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Supply Chain

Aug 6, 2022 - Escalations Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room for growth in supply chain

Cons

bias employment. too much favoritism

3. 2.0
    Former Employee

Not enough growth opportunity

Aug 4, 2022 - Computer Repair Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have an app that will allow you to request advances based on the hours you've worked without having to go through HR. Pretty awesome if you're in need of gas money right away.

Cons

Allow for more opportunities for their employees to grow their careers. Actually provide the hours advertised.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible employers

Aug 3, 2022 - Shipping Clerk in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most coworkers were great people

Cons

You are never hired directly by the company but through an agency. They will steal time from you by forcing you to clock out and then grab your belongings. There is no bathroom to use while you are on break or at lunch so you are forced to clock in just to use the restroom. Pay is also way lower than industry standard. Work conditions are also unsafe and when you ask them to fix it they make it worse.

Account Manager

Hello. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience working with CSAT Solutions. Please feel free to reach out directly to us at HR@csat.com with any further feedback that you may have. We wish you the best of luck moving forward!

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

NOT bad

Aug 1, 2022 - Tester in South Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice coworkers no micro management

Cons

unorganized work area not clean floor

Account Manager

Thank you for your review. We normally pride ourselves on work environment and we are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. Please reach out to us directly at https://csat.com/contact/ if you would like to speak on this issue further.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee

Good job, dishonest training

Aug 1, 2022 - Computer Repair Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Laptops generally get repaired quickly and correctly.

Cons

Training provided lacked any introductory walk through of trouble shooting and repair of the laptop model classes we worked on. The trainers also did not mention the online service manuals, which have pictures and step-by-step instructions. I was left on my own to even find out how to get laptops to work on from receiving. The other major problem is CSAT's operations support software. It's lack of integration and incompetence in simple tasks like form and field propagation and publically available laptop identifier based lookup caused considerable waste of time and allowed many mistakes. I'm aware that there is a digital forensic audit trail that will prove or disprove these statements.

Account Manager

Thank you for feedback. Here at CSAT, we welcome your honest review and are glad that you took the time to do so. We are sorry that you did not have an excellent experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us directly at https://csat.com/contact/

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice work place with good condition

Jul 16, 2022 - Electronics Repair Technician in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working conditions, supervisor don't push you hard

Cons

Breaks are short, job is repetitive

8. 2.0
    Current Employee

Na

Jul 17, 2022 - Forklift Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ok place to work I guess

Cons

Everyone has a different opinion

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Okay if you need the money

Jul 16, 2022 - Computer Repair Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Personal Workspace Somewhat relaxed Good training team Distributes Apple certifications

Cons

Warehouse environment with little light exposure Lack of work due to shipping shortages Many linguistic obstacles Underpaid considering the requisite of work Unreasonable pay increase requisites no phone, no personal audio devices

Account Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our services. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us directly at https://csat.com/contact/. -CSAT Leadership Team

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A work in process

Jul 14, 2022 - BI Developer in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to learn new things. Hybrid work schedule. Decent benefits

Cons

Unstable environment for reporting. The transactional operating systems are constantly being improved and every change can improve or break a report. Average tenure in IT is under 1 year

Viewing 1 - 10 of 287 Reviews
</>Embed

CSAT Solutions Reviews FAQs

CSAT Solutions has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 318 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at CSAT Solutions to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CSAT Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CSAT Solutions. This rating has improved by 18% over the last 12 months.

57% of CSAT Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CSAT Solutions 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CSAT Solutions to be work life balance, career development, coworkers and the cons to be culture, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with CSAT Solutions Job Seekers