Gogokid - Online ESL teacher | Glassdoor

Online ESL teacher

• Overall
    Current Employee - ESL Teacher

I have been working at Gogokid part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy working here because of the flexibility of choosing your own hours. The pay is very good. It is a new company and has had some kinks to work out. However, I'm very pleased with this company. They offer lots of incentives. The students are a joy to work with.

Cons

Just like with almost any jib, it does take some time to move up the ladder. Bookings can be slow, but be patient because they do pick up. My bookings are very steady now.

Advice to Management

More incentives for 5 star teacher ratings

Other Employee Reviews

1. I absolutely LOVE this job!!

Current Employee - Teacher

I have been working at Gogokid part-time for more than a year

Pros

I am so glad that I found Gogokid! The hours are completely flexible (no minimum required), the pay is great, you get to interact with AMAZING kids, and it's absolutely fulfilling work. The Gogokid staff are very friendly and listen to the needs of the teachers. They take our suggestions and feedback to heart, and as much as possible, they do what they can to make it a wonderful environment for us. There is also...

Cons

-Occasional IT issues -We're independent contractors, so no benefits -Time difference in China, but your body gets used to it very quickly

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain a warm and supportive environment. I appreciate that we have access to staff members via Facebook, and that they spend many hours, often on their own time, trying to address our needs. Keep up the great work!

New Teacher Bonus has ended

Current Employee - Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at Gogokid for more than a year

Pros

I got my bonus before it ended

Cons

NEW TEACHER 300 BONUS HAS ENDED

Advice to Management

offer 120 credit score/incentive pay to first month teachers, especially now that new teacher bonus has ended.

Discover more reviews about Gogokid.