KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Gogokid Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gogokid

Gogokid

Application

I interviewed at Gogokid

Interview

Was well organized, asked appropriate well thought out questions. Had to do a demo lesson, pretending the interviewer was a 5 year old child, which I hate doing! But over all it was great. Loved working there.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have?
    1 Answer

Gogokid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogokid

Interview

Select the perfect match for us.I missed my 3 morning classes on 4/10, but it is my understanding that more than 1 Teacher No Show in a 24 hour period should only be counted as 1 occurrence (as to not be penalized numerous times for 1 incident).

Gogokid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogokid

Interview

The demo is recorded. You start recording on their platform and you teach a demo lesson as if there's a student on the other end. After you're done with the lesson, you just close the tab and it should be sent to them. Waited three days for them to reply.

Interview Questions
  • You're supposed to say where you're from, a lil somethin about your education, expected salary etc.

Gogokid

Application

I interviewed at Gogokid

Interview

I had to submit a ten minute video of mock class. It wasn't very difficult. The hardest part was being extremely animated and using TRP. I also had to meet with someone to discuss my qualifications and video. I highly suggest doing research before you apply as the process is constantly changing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gogokid

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gogokid in Dec 2020

Interview

I applied online and then had to do a 10 minute demo interview. I also just had to give a brief introduction of myself stating my experience, age, etc. There was no interviewer present, so I just had to pretend to be in a classroom with a student and give the lesson using lots of TPR and props. For the introduction, I had to state how much I expected to earn, how many hours I wanted to do and how much experience I had.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn't asked any questions as they hired me by looking at my recorded demo lesson. There was no interviewer present.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gogokid (London, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Super easy! had a fast-track interview process so it was a pre-recorded video. I personally prefer to receive live time feedback. I passed on my first try but I do have experience teaching online. It took me a lot more time trying to get my profile photo and video up to their standards. They were quite knit-picky about that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogokid (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Streamlined; easy; friendly; professional; reliable and can choose your time to interview. Company provides appropriate material for study and interview. Orientation quiz a little tricky. Interactive platform must be hard wired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conover, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogokid (Conover, NC) in Jul 2020

Interview

I had to answer a few questions about my experience and then complete a mock lesson using their difficult to understand platform. Then the interviewer told me what I did wrong.

Interview Questions
  • What is your teaching experience like?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gogokid (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

had to complete a demo lesson and then submit paper work and recording of myself. Later I had to sign the contract and then start teaching some classes. It was pretty easy but also it took me about a week to do everything. Also the video you have to make has to be good and professional or you wont get seen

Interview Questions
  • where are you from, what experience do you have?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogokid (Germany, TX)

Interview

They say they are hiring but it's a walk down rejection lane. It's like they have something against some black people.i cant say that's they only logic explaining that comes to mind.. Or maybe once you apply its a lost cause . I have tried for almost 10 times. The last time I was so sick. I over prepared. They should stop asking people to interview . If they are not taking anyone . It's terrible to be rejecting some one over and over again You say you dont need some who has experiece it's a big lie.. to teach children. I love kids and I have kids. I can teach then better than most people you don't even give chance. I have never felt so discouraged in my life. You guys that also interview.i know that you guys have the most power if someone passes or not. Pls remember to be kind. And that humans have feelings. What you give out to others you will reap. Thanks and God bless

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews