- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great group of colleagues to work with!Apr 7, 2021 - Senior Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility with regards to where you can work. Team works well together to achieve our goals. Very supportive manager.
We need more resources to solve some of our tech issues.Continue reading
Other Employee Reviews
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★
Challenging & DifferentFeb 28, 2022 - Customer Marketing ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
• Great pay • Great team to work with • Work from home & flexible • Challenging environment — you will learn a lot
• From the US perspective, no benefits can be tough if you don't have a good option for affordable health insurance (the pay makes up for it if you do have a good option) • Constant change can make things exciting, but it can sometimes be difficult to keep up • Remote, asynchronous work is not for everyone. The long, difficult assessment process is not for everyone. Time-tracked contract work is not for everyone. These may be a pro for some and a con for others, so you need to be honest with yourself to see if this is something you want to get into.
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★
It's good for what it isJul 18, 2022 - Inside SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Pay on time -Guaranteed hours -Job is straight forward
- NO Benefits as all employees are "contract" - Customers are not the priority. Reducing $ churn NOT customer churn is the ONLY thing that matters. - Fast food joints have less turnover - IgniteTech and the other ESW business units are just investment vehicles for ESW Capital to syphon revenue out of acquired companies to make the owner (Joe Liemant) a lot of money. This is all that matters. - This is a factory and they pay in USD so they are not very competitive in the US labor market. Most employees are from oversees where the salaries here are very attractive. - Offering a thank you bonus for employees leaving reviews.Continue reading