"Doesn't Care about Consultants"

2.0
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Lularoe full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company sells a great product that people like (myself included) at a good price. As a consultant you get to buy wholesale. At one point I think this company cared about their consultants but then became too greedy and have almost tripled in growth. They no longer care if their consultants succeed they just want the numbers.

Cons

-Company growing so fast that they have lost sight of values -Terrible Consultant Service (as a consultant I have tried calling daily for the past two weeks to get into the main office to get a problem fixed and have not been able to get through) -Sponsors try to get you onboarded then leave you high and dry to figure things out on your own -You can work about 40-50 hours a week and make less then minimum wage. -The company is growing so fast they cannot realistically take care of their consultants. I believe at one point this was a good company, but I know MANY angry consultants who can't get problems fixed, don't have any support from their teams and aren't selling because it is growing so much it is no longer unique. -Don't let the older consultants success stories suck you in. If they started 4 months ago or longer--then they are doing well most likely and have many "success" stories. The company has tripled in size over the last 3 months and that is where the biggest problem is. They can't keep up.

Continue reading
  1. "Great trust in employees, worked at individual store not corporate"

5.0
    Former Employee - Market Analyst

I worked at Lularoe part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and flexible hours

Cons

Location was from my house

2. "Great company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Retailer

I have been working at Lularoe part-time

Pros

Manage your own work schedule

Cons

Can’t choose inventory other than the style

Discover more reviews about Lularoe.