Lularoe - Doesn't Care about Consultants | Glassdoor

"Doesn't Care about Consultants"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Lularoe full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company sells a great product that people like (myself included) at a good price. As a consultant you get to buy wholesale. At one point I think this company cared about their consultants but then became too greedy and have almost tripled in growth. They no longer care if their consultants succeed they just want the numbers.

Cons

-Company growing so fast that they have lost sight of values -Terrible Consultant Service (as a consultant I have tried calling daily for the past two weeks to get into the main office to get a problem fixed and have not been able to get through) -Sponsors try to get you onboarded then leave you high and dry to figure things out on your own -You can work about 40-50 hours a week and make less then minimum wage. -The...

Advice to Management

Stop onboarding people for 6-12 months and take a hard look at how many of your consultants who have started in the last 3 months are failing due to volume of consultants coming in and unsupportive sponsors/teams who just care about getting their check. (In the sponsors defense it is difficult to help your team when you have over 12 people under you. My sponsor has almost 70 and has lost track of helping people)

Lularoe2016-03-16
  1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Independent Consultant

I worked at Lularoe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work your own hours, make as much money as you want, great support from other LLR reps, you have to work it to make money.....its not a get rich fast job but I did average $8-10k in sales a month!!

Cons

It takes time to build your customers but they are loyal to you.

Advice to Management

Keep your Social media active, post several times a day, keep people coming back multiple times a day to your page, live videos are great!!

Lularoe2019-05-06
  2. "Great experience"

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Corona, CA

I worked at Lularoe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy going work environment

Cons

Certain things went the other way. Favoritism

Lularoe2019-05-28

Discover more reviews about Lularoe.