Lularoe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lularoe

1.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lularoe (Corona, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They see if you have experience and if you pass the drug test and background then you wait to see and then your hired that's it it was pretty simple

Interview Questions

• Do you have recent warehouse experience   1 Answer
    • Do you have a vehicle   1 Answer

Textile Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lularoe (Corona, CA).

Interview

I first had a phone interview HR. Then they invited me to come in for an in person interview with HR and the head of the art department. After the interview I was ask to do an assessment test. The whole process was really easy and fun.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lularoe (Corona, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Fill out an online form, wait for a phone call, then they want YOU to pay them!! Not just a little bit either. They wanted at least five thousand dollars to start and that didn’t even include buying leggings which is what the clothing company is known for. You have to buy leggings in addition to the five thousand dollars worth of clothing that they make you purchase.

Fashion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lularoe (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Fill out form and wait for call. Listen to training calls to ensure you are "drinking the kool-aid" before you receive "The Call". They accept anyone who has the $ to buy the inventory that doesn't sell.

Interview Questions

• What is your credit card number?   1 Answer

Fashion Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lularoe.

Interview

There is no interview, but there should be. Anyone can become a Fashion Consultant with LuLaRoe as long as they have access to thousands of dollars. They don't care if you don't have the skills to run a business. There is little direction and it's all fluff and fake enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• There are no questions asked. If you have thousands of dollars, the "uplines" will pressure you to sign up and invest with this company using false stats and lies.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lularoe (Morgantown, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

None, you give them thousands of dollars and you are hired. You are actually the customer, not your customers. You buying wholesale inventory is how the company makes their money.

Consultant Interview

Interview

onborading process. takes way too long. disorganzied. provide a lot of cash. again the entire process is really drastically disorganized.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lularoe (Corona, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online via indeed.com, was contacted a week later to come in to interview. Came in to interview, was given a personality quiz to take by the receptionist prior to my interview. The interview itself went extremely well, however I was very much overqualified for the position and the pay cut was too significant for me. The representatives who interviewed me said they would speak to their director regarding a pay increase because of my experience and I would definitely be contacted very soon. However it has been a month now and they never called me back, so I'm a bit disappointed as I did get my hopes up in joining their team.

Interview Questions

• Describe what customer service means to you?   1 Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lularoe.

Interview

Stood around the "lunch tables" picnic table where all the workers lunches are for about ten minutes before they called me in. Asked me basic questions, which I thought I answered pretty good.