Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Uplifting Firm.

Apr 14, 2016 - Junior Trader in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joined Maverick upon completion of graduate school and wanted the freedom and flexibility of very low expenses and ability to live anywhere and trade. Really great group of traders who will mentor you, fun group of guys. The firm doesn't take commission splits from trades that traders place, which keeps your best interest in mind (profitability). Firm only generates profits if your overall account is profitable with placing trades. Which is very hard to find these days! There are no limits on how much capital traders can trade with and your not limited to placing a certain amount of trades and can essentially trade your own strategy, time-frames etc. Just from the trade alerts the company sends out, one can easily generate substantial returns.

Cons

From the beginning Maverick has continually developed and progressed in terms of trader support and ease in obtaining capital. Bright futures ahead for Maverick and its traders!

Continue reading
    466 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Opportunity!

Apr 15, 2021 - Trader in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for those looking to learn and trade the financial markets

Cons

Big upfront cost for training, but you get reimbursed when you become a profitable trader.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Prop firm out there right now

Mar 6, 2017 - Options Trader in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been in and out of the prop industry for over 15 years now and most of the firms I used to know have either closed or merged with the others. I chose Maverick as they have basically run as an independent firm and taken care of their traders for the long term. They are very upfront with the costs of trading and are very available when you need them. Fast payout on profits only take 1 day.

Cons

TWS software isn't my favorite platform I've traded on but the costs of data feeds are 10% of what I paid on sterling and laser

Continue reading
    302 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Maverick Trading.