Maverick Trading - Uplifting Firm. | Glassdoor

"Uplifting Firm."

Current Employee - Junior Trader in Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at Maverick Trading full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Joined Maverick upon completion of graduate school and wanted the freedom and flexibility of very low expenses and ability to live anywhere and trade. Really great group of traders who will mentor you, fun group of guys. The firm doesn't take commission splits from trades that traders place, which keeps your best interest in mind (profitability). Firm only generates profits if your overall account is profitable with placing...

Cons

From the beginning Maverick has continually developed and progressed in terms of trader support and ease in obtaining capital. Bright futures ahead for Maverick and its traders!

Advice to Management

Continue to develop website content and trading program.

Maverick Trading2016-04-14

Other Employee Reviews

"All It Took Was Going For It"

Current Employee - Trader in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Maverick Trading full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I had many years of market experience prior to joining Maverick, and still their curriculum and coaches quickly put me to shame. However, after years of trading with the firm, I've gotten to know Maverick's mgmt team and trader community. The company mantra could be "Yes, there is always someone better...and yes, he/she is here to help you get better."

Cons

Nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!!

Maverick Trading2019-03-27

"Best Prop firm out there right now"

Current Employee - Options Trader in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Maverick Trading full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been in and out of the prop industry for over 15 years now and most of the firms I used to know have either closed or merged with the others. I chose Maverick as they have basically run as an independent firm and taken care of their traders for the long term. They are very upfront with the costs of trading and are very available when you need them. Fast payout on profits only take 1 day.

Cons

TWS software isn't my favorite platform I've traded on but the costs of data feeds are 10% of what I paid on sterling and laser

Advice to Management

None

Maverick Trading2017-03-06

Discover more reviews about Maverick Trading.