KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great work environment

Jan 12, 2017 - Senior Developer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company operates remotely which gives employees a huge amount of flexibility. Employees move around the country to live where they're happiest and we collaborate online. The team is filled with talented, bright people who get along well and understand the industry. The company is growing fast and it's not always easy, but it's always a challenge and very rewarding. I've been here five years and hope to be here many more. We've hired lots of people and very, very few have left, which I think is a testament to the work environment.

Cons

The nature of our product means that the technology doesn't evolve as fast as you might want it to. If you're a developer who wants to be on the cutting edge with the latest frameworks and technologies you'll be frustrated.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Network Ninja Response

CEO

Are you the one that requested a VR headset "for Emacs, and stuff"? Seems pretty cutting edge to me.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing!

Apr 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, leadership and teamwork. If you are ready to communicate and work with a team, then this will be a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing really to say about it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Team, Very Fulfilling Work

Apr 3, 2022 - Technical Support/QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% remote, but great communication between team members. Very supportive atmosphere and company culture. You'll have complete support and be cheered on to amass new skills in software development. Focus on products assisting non-profit organizations - everyone here cares deeply about how their work affects change with our User community/ industry. Consistent growth trends for over 20 years.

Cons

Zero. This is an amazing team actually making a difference.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Network Ninja.

Network Ninja Photos

+ Add Photo
Network Ninja photo of: Nick (our favorite hovering project manager), Josh, and Mike.
Network Ninja photo of: We ran out of chairs for this year's company-wide Meeting of the Minds.
Network Ninja photo of: The Collaborate team got a chance to meet Biz Markie at one of our client's fundraisers.
Network Ninja photo of: The LegalServer team really digs unicorns.
Network Ninja photo of: We failed to fly a hot dog kite.
Network Ninja photo of: We built a Rube Goldberg contraption during our annual meeting.
Network Ninja photo of: There's always room for dessert!