Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great work environment

Jan 12, 2017 - Senior Developer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company operates remotely which gives employees a huge amount of flexibility. Employees move around the country to live where they're happiest and we collaborate online. The team is filled with talented, bright people who get along well and understand the industry. The company is growing fast and it's not always easy, but it's always a challenge and very rewarding. I've been here five years and hope to be here many more. We've hired lots of people and very, very few have left, which I think is a testament to the work environment.

Cons

The nature of our product means that the technology doesn't evolve as fast as you might want it to. If you're a developer who wants to be on the cutting edge with the latest frameworks and technologies you'll be frustrated.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Network Ninja Response

CEO

Are you the one that requested a VR headset "for Emacs, and stuff"? Seems pretty cutting edge to me.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Amazing

Apr 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, fun to work with, dedicated and kind

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people doing amazing work

Apr 4, 2018 - Content & Marketing Manager in Atlantic City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The true measure of any company is in its people. Network Ninja is filled with friendly, talented, hardworking people, making it a joy to work here. Everyone has a "team-first" mentality, so there's always help available when you need it. Management also makes sure to recognize individuals for their great work. Working remotely is another huge plus. I have two young children at home, and my spouse works full time as well, so flexibility is very important to me. In summary, Network Ninja well established, well run, and populated by people passionate about what they do. Software companies can sometimes be cold and impersonal, but I've found the exact opposite here - and I plan to stay for a long, long time.

Cons

Everyone is super busy because the company is growing.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Network Ninja Response

CEO

Happy to have you here, and fully agree: it's wonderful to be surrounded by people that can impress you so often, for so long.

Discover more reviews about Network Ninja.