KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Network Ninja Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Network Ninja

Network Ninja

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Network Ninja (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2017

Interview

After having found a job posting on Glassdoor for Network Ninja and doing my research, I decided that I really wanted to work at Network Ninja. For me it seemed like the perfect dream of a job. I first applied by sending a direct email to them from their website. Within days they were in contact with me. (Which is great because while I'm very patient, anticipation weighs on me!) The interview process seemed pretty straight forward. There was the exchange of emails one of which included a small coding test, then there were two calls, both of which took place on Google Hangouts. The coding test consisted of fixing and extending a bit of sample code to make a working solution. The first call was basically to get an idea of who I was and what I was about. It lasted for roughly a half an hour and I felt very comfortable the entire time. The gentleman I spoke with was very nice and we had a generally up-beat conversion with a few laughs. The second was more of a team based called where I spoke with the team that worked on the product I was interviewing for. There were a few technical questions, one of which was very specifically related to my solution for the code test. The rest of the interview was basically me being told about how the projects worked and how the workflow is. A few days later I received and a kindly written email explaining that they chose another candidate (ouch, got me right in the dreams) But overall I'm still very happy I had the interview and very hopeful that something else might come my way from them in the future, To me Network Ninja seems like one of those companies that's full of great people who work from the heart. It seems like a place that's well worth a wait and determination.

Interview Questions
  • A coding test built to determine your understandings of OOP.
    Answer Question
  • What are the different types of joins in SQL.
  • How would you find the cause of an error in your code.
  • How familiar are you with Linux command line.
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Network Ninja Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Network Ninja? Share Your Experiences

Network Ninja logo

Network Ninja Photos

+ Add Photo
Network Ninja photo of: Nick (our favorite hovering project manager), Josh, and Mike.
Network Ninja photo of: We ran out of chairs for this year's company-wide Meeting of the Minds.
Network Ninja photo of: The Collaborate team got a chance to meet Biz Markie at one of our client's fundraisers.
Network Ninja photo of: The LegalServer team really digs unicorns.
Network Ninja photo of: We failed to fly a hot dog kite.
Network Ninja photo of: We built a Rube Goldberg contraption during our annual meeting.
Network Ninja photo of: There's always room for dessert!