Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people doing amazing work

Apr 4, 2018 - Content & Marketing Manager in Atlantic City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The true measure of any company is in its people. Network Ninja is filled with friendly, talented, hardworking people, making it a joy to work here. Everyone has a "team-first" mentality, so there's always help available when you need it. Management also makes sure to recognize individuals for their great work. Working remotely is another huge plus. I have two young children at home, and my spouse works full time as well, so flexibility is very important to me. In summary, Network Ninja well established, well run, and populated by people passionate about what they do. Software companies can sometimes be cold and impersonal, but I've found the exact opposite here - and I plan to stay for a long, long time.

Cons

Everyone is super busy because the company is growing.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Network Ninja Response

CEO

Happy to have you here, and fully agree: it's wonderful to be surrounded by people that can impress you so often, for so long.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing!

Apr 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, leadership and teamwork. If you are ready to communicate and work with a team, then this will be a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing really to say about it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Team, Very Fulfilling Work

Apr 3, 2022 - Technical Support/QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% remote, but great communication between team members. Very supportive atmosphere and company culture. You'll have complete support and be cheered on to amass new skills in software development. Focus on products assisting non-profit organizations - everyone here cares deeply about how their work affects change with our User community/ industry. Consistent growth trends for over 20 years.

Cons

Zero. This is an amazing team actually making a difference.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Network Ninja.