KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company that truly makes a difference in the world

Jul 13, 2021 - Product Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Network Ninja is a company with a long, proven track record that is constantly growing & improving. The majority of clients served by this company are helping people in various needs of assistance in difficult times & situations. Being able to work somewhere that has such a large impact on the world in a truly positive way is immeasurable when it comes to job satisfaction. As a result the employees that work here are inspiring & dedicated people that have been a pleasure to work & grow with over the years. The company is very stable which allows for many opportunities for growth & the chance to impact change in small to large ways. Coming from working for large corporations in the past, the opportunity to work in a stable environment that encourages & rewards forward thinking, proactive improvements & new ideas has been transformational personally & professionally. I cannot overstate how profound it has been to work for a company that does not treat you like just another resource that can be replaced at any time but instead like a valued member of their team. That value is expressed through gratitude, respect, flexibility, trust, and compensation equal with your contribution.

Cons

The 3 products are fairly siloed & knowledge/expertise is not effectively shared across the company enough. There are many efforts beginning over the past year to really start to tackle this & I look forward to seeing how much better that can make the company as a whole in the future. There are too many smart & innovative people here that don't have their influence felt company wide instead of just the product they work on.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best job I've ever had!

May 31, 2022 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Network Ninja is an amazing place to work, for many reasons. The company is fully remote, so all of us work from home across various time zones. This affords a huge amount of flexibility for personal appointments during the day and schedule adjustments as needed. Our vacation policy is also casual-- if you want a break, take one! The benefits are generous, including multiple health plans to choose from, dental, 401k with match, as well as equipment to help you get your work done (brand new MacBook Pros and monitors for example). You will be surrounded by co-workers who are intelligent, funny, talented, and compassionate and have a wide variety of different interests (just check the "Who we are" page on the website). There is a great mix of employees who have been around for years, as well as newcomers who are helping us to expand our offerings and abilities. I've worked with two of the teams (Collaborate and MainEvent) and while each team has a slightly different dynamic, they both have exactly what you want in a development position: a good balance of working hours, technical challenges, great leads/managers who treat their employees well, and an understanding that you are an adult who can get their work done and manage their own time-- no micromanaging here! It's very easy to ask questions or find another developer to bounce ideas off of when you are stuck on a hard problem. We do a lot of group brainstorming and troubleshooting-- no need to be afraid to speak up if you need assistance. Senior Management is very present and actively involved. They sit in on team meetings, message you to give kudos or ask how things are going, and they want to make sure your experience at Network Ninja is the best they can deliver. It's is very satisfying to work for a company that cares so much about their employees.

Cons

I can honestly say I don't have any cons to add. This has been an excellent experience so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Team, Very Fulfilling Work

Apr 3, 2022 - Technical Support/QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% remote, but great communication between team members. Very supportive atmosphere and company culture. You'll have complete support and be cheered on to amass new skills in software development. Focus on products assisting non-profit organizations - everyone here cares deeply about how their work affects change with our User community/ industry. Consistent growth trends for over 20 years.

Cons

Zero. This is an amazing team actually making a difference.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Network Ninja.

Network Ninja Photos

+ Add Photo
Network Ninja photo of: Nick (our favorite hovering project manager), Josh, and Mike.
Network Ninja photo of: We ran out of chairs for this year's company-wide Meeting of the Minds.
Network Ninja photo of: The Collaborate team got a chance to meet Biz Markie at one of our client's fundraisers.
Network Ninja photo of: The LegalServer team really digs unicorns.
Network Ninja photo of: We failed to fly a hot dog kite.
Network Ninja photo of: We built a Rube Goldberg contraption during our annual meeting.
Network Ninja photo of: There's always room for dessert!