"Do better. Find somewhere else."

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Networked Insights full-time

Pros

La Croix and plenty of WFH opportunities.

Cons

Unreal. Lies and misrepresentation abound. They’re completely lost, and it’s even worse after the acquisition. Terminated people and wouldn’t allow them to understand why, or for what, and no clarity to their respective teams. Internal promotions to only those in the clique, even if experience is lacking. Overall, here’s what’s up: No training. No guidance. No support. No consideration. This place is the startup personification of a Trump administration. Do better, find somewhere else.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Love working at NI"

5.0

I have been working at Networked Insights full-time

Pros

Great work/life balance, awesome technology and even better people. If you want a place to work that gives you the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of the company, NI is for you! We know how to work hard and have a lot of fun doing it!

Cons

Communication could improve, but it's not bad.

2. "Honest Review"

4.0
    Current Employee - Data Analytics Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Networked Insights full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is really alot of pros. The culture here is really amazing. Such a relaxed atmosphere that encourages productivity, learning and creativity and with zero drama or pressure. Alot of the engineers are the smartest people I've met and are all very humble. The technology stack is cutting edge. The data science team work with the newest machine learning frameworks and recently shifted to the latest deep learning approaches. What I like the best is the ability work with people across different teams. You have the chance to learn a variety of skills in different parts of software engineering. Another nice thing is the clear communication between team members and managers. My manager goes out of his way to make sure his team members are happy with their work and really cares about your career. I don't think I would have any manager more pleasant and as understanding as my manager in my future career. You also get the freedom to WFH, make your own hours, and ofcourse the unlimited PTO is great!

Cons

There are cons with every company of course. With the recent acquisition, the company vision isn't much clear. It's still unknown how the parent company American Family Insurance will have an effect on NI core business. Though recently they dove into a new market and things looks a bit optimistic. Hard work sometimes goes unnoticed, like it feels no matter what you do, it's hard to get noticed or get recognition from the higher management. It's challenging to proof your worth, and sadly they compensate on what experience you have on paper rather on how you're performing or how much you're contributing to the company. But these are really the only cons I could think off. And I think the higher management is aware of this problems and is looking into them

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Networked Insights.