Noom - A TOTALLY unique company!!! | Glassdoor

"A TOTALLY unique company!!!"

Current Employee - Virtual Health Coach in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Noom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Noom is truly unique! I've been in the workforce for 35 years and this company truly cares about their employees & offers so much support and honesty. It's refreshing.

Cons

It takes longer than you would think to get the hang of the Noom way, even if you have a lot of experience.

Advice to Management

More clear paths to opportunities to grow.

Noom2019-09-09
  1. "I LOVE working here!"

Current Employee - Virtual Health Coach in Portland, OR

I have been working at Noom full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was a bit hesitant before applying when I read some of the negative reviews on here, but I can honestly say, working at Noom has been a dream come true! The biggest pros for me include: the flexible work schedule, the AMAZING on boarding process once accepted, and the incredible company culture, like nothing I have experienced before. Everyone is so supportive and truly wants you to succeed and be the best coach you can be, while taking care of yourself at the same time. I have nothing but positive words to say when asked about Noom.

Cons

Before applying I read reviews of caseloads being too high and demanding too much of coaches, and although there are sometimes higher caseload days (think: around New Years) it is manageable and everyone is very supportive and truly case about your wellbeing first and foremost.

Noom2020-01-05
  2. "Innovative But Not Expanding"

Current Contractor - Health Coach in Miami, FL

I have been working at Noom for less than a year

Pros

Interesting work and platform is improving.

Cons

Work needs to be more consistent for contracted employees in order to keep them!

Noom2020-01-14

Discover more reviews about Noom.