Sammons Financial Group - Invests and Endorses employee Growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Invests and Endorses employee Growth"

Current Employee - Internal Wholesaler in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Sammons Financial Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I love my career choice but I love the company I work for even more!!!! I couldn't ask for anything better. I have worked for other organizations that have been hands off with employee growth and Development. Here at Sammons they encourage employee growth and development and have programs in place that help you aspire to be your best you possible. they also invest in the future focus mindset which is helping us lead and be successful into the future.

Cons

I cant think of any

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work!!!! And remember.... Are YOU who YOU are on Purpose!!!!

Sammons Financial Group2019-10-11
  1. "Great Place to Further Your Career"

Current Employee - IT Business Analyst in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Sammons Financial Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

SFG is a great place for a career! Some of the following are things to love: a company that TRULY lives their mission and culture! Many companies tout their mission/culture however this is the only company I see this demonstrated by ALL team members through each day! It is awesome to work for a company who respect and listen to their team members along with providing competitive salaries and phenomenal benefits such as ESOP, full spectrum benefit package and an awesome work week with only a 1/2 days on Friday!

Cons

I would say the only thing I would like to see SFG improve is the option to work from home.

Advice to Management

I would ask management to continue to look for opportunities for the team members to work from home.

Sammons Financial Group2019-12-30
  2. "Great company to work for ."

Former Employee - Contracting Representative in West Des Moines, IA

I worked at Sammons Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Half-day Fridays. Great Culture. Responsible leaders. Employee Stock Ownership Program.

Cons

None that I can think of .

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work!

Sammons Financial Group2019-12-23

Discover more reviews about Sammons Financial Group.