Ultimate Software - I want to retire here! | Glassdoor

"I want to retire here!"

Current Employee - Specialty Support Specialist in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time

Pros

I love this company. The culture and the values are truly the foundation of this place. The culture of caring for People First comes from our CEO and it is felt and shared by almost everyone. Everyone is welcome, women are empowered, minorities are empowered. Hard work is recognized and pays off. Great benefits, and work/life balance is encouraged.

Cons

Having a few growing pains in adjusting to being a big company. Some processes are not in place as it should be. We are growing relatively fast and some at management are not necessarily the most qualified.

Ultimate Software2017-05-22

Ultimate Software Response

May 23, 2017talent acquisition specialist

Happy to hear you enjoy our culture and values! Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. If you would like to leave anonymous comments about anything, please check out: http://feedback.ultimatesoftware.com

1. "Good"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

they have a 401k match

Cons

it's very hot in some offices

Advice to Management

don't pull my finger when I want to fart

Ultimate Software2019-10-08

"Hands Down this is THE BEST PLACE TO WORK"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time

Pros

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this company is and how they treat their employees, It is like working alongside family. They truly care about their employees and put us first. Benefits speak for themselves . Health, Dental, Vision are completely covered by the company, great 401k plan, you become a stock holder when you are hired, They have a wellness program that offers fitness classes, mediation,... massages and so much more.

Cons

I have been working for Ultimate for 10 plus years and can't think of anything that would ever make me leave.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing - Listen to your employees and continue to care about them and they will take care of the business.

Ultimate Software2019-01-30

Discover more reviews about Ultimate Software.