KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Inspiring colleagues, customers, and product

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Uncountable founders have put together an inspiring team with diverse academic and personal backgrounds and a shared curiosity and drive to solve challenging problems together. This mentality also drives our relationship with customers, and the long-term relationships we build with our software users is one of the most rewarding parts of the job.

Cons

The Munich team is small (but growing) and still relies on San Francisco for a lot, so time zones can be challenging, but both teams make it work well.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great internship experience!

Aug 13, 2022 - Full Stack
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interning at Uncountable was a great introduction to the tech industry! From the first week, my intern class was able to start working on meaningful, interesting projects and was welcomed into the company culture. Mentorship was strong, as were opportunities to define and follow through with our own personal internship goals. Everyone at the company was super friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had the support we needed to learn as much as possible. I'd definitely recommend an internship here to anyone thinking about a software career, I learned so much!

Cons

No complaints, this was an amazing internship!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic team, challenging work and a truly differentiated product

Nov 16, 2021 - Implementations/Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncountable has a fantastic team of smart, motivated and collaborative people — from the founders all the way down to our summer interns. We are tackling a challenging problem for customers across multiple industries, where you have the opportunity to learn new things on a daily basis. The product is truly one-of-a-kind in the functionality it offers to end-users across R&D organizations, and it's clear that the market is responding to the value proposition.

Cons

As the company scales at an accelerating pace, there are inevitable growing pains. Some more formal processes will need to be put in place, but in way that limits impact to velocity, innovation and collaboration, which are some of Uncountable's strongest assets today.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Uncountable.