Found 17 of over 30 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Uncountable? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Uncountable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "driven culture and maintains high standards while keeping up a fast pace of development." (in 3 reviews)
- "I enjoyed the company culture and various lunches/outings." (in 3 reviews)
- "Leadership does not micromanage and always supports the team in providing the necessary resources to succeed." (in 3 reviews)
- "The high phase while sometimes demanding, is very rewarding, being able to quickly get feedback and see both customers and other team members use and interact with features soon after they were written." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Apr 26, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- The company is very fast-paced and dynamic, which keeps things exciting and challenging. - There are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement within the company, especially if you are willing to take on new challenges and learn quickly. - The company culture is very supportive and collaborative, with a lot of emphasis on teamwork and open communication. - The technology stack is cutting-edge and the team is always experimenting with new tools and frameworks to stay ahead of the curve.
- The workload can be intense at times, and there is pressure to deliver high-quality work efficiently. - The fast-paced environment can be difficult to navigate for some employees, especially if they prefer a more laid-back or predictable work environment.
- 5.0Apr 26, 2023Director of MarketingCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Uncountable has a unique and extremely rewarding culture. Everyone on the team is exceptionally smart, inclusive, collaborative, and innovative – beyond any other team I've ever worked at. The leadership team is always open to hearing new ideas and feedback, which makes for a dynamic and engaging work environment. What I love and appreciate the most about Uncountable, is the level of autonomy and trust that my peers and I have in our roles. Leadership does not micromanage and always supports the team in providing the necessary resources to succeed. Ultimately, the work we're doing is truly cutting-edge and has already made an impact in the industry with the potential to change the industry entirely.
Uncountable is a startup, but it works with large enterprise-level, globally renowned customers, which means that it can be challenging and fast-paced. However, it's significantly rewarding to see such a positive response from these large customers and the overall market. Truthfully, working at Uncountable is not for the faint of heart, but for those who can work in a fast-paced environment, the opportunity and reward that come with those challenges are unparalleled. Overall, I highly recommend Uncountable as a great place to work. Especially for anyone looking to work alongside some of the smartest and most intelligent people you've ever worked with.
Uncountable Reviews FAQs
Uncountable has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Uncountable to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of Uncountable employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uncountable 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.