1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Corporate Support in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Vi full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is incredible! Decisions are made thoughtfully and people are treated with respect. It truly is a great place to work.

Cons

There really aren't any cons except maybe the vacation time could be more generous.

Vi2018-07-09

July 17, 2018AVP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you. Vi appreciates your hard work and dedication and recognizes that you deserve Paid Tim Off from work. Our PTO program is intended to give you opportunities for rest, relaxation, illness, personal days, and to celebrate important events. I'm sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations. We will take your feedback into careful consideration as we look for ways to make Vi an even better place to work!

1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Resident Services

I worked at Vi full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere, great benefits. Very fulfilling

Cons

Can be sad sometimes when residents pass away

Vi2020-06-01

June 1, 2020Talent Acquisition Associate

Thanks, we appreciate that you gave Vi such a positive review!

2. "Excellent Employer"

Former Employee - Driver in Naples, FL

I worked at Vi part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Top notch benefits, working conditions, excellent co-workers and managers. The company cares not only cares about providing the best for residents and they understand that the also caring for their employees enables them to consistenly provide an excellent resident experience. Randy Richardson is an outstanding CEO!!!!

Cons

None unless you happen, which is rare, to get a difficult manager

Continue reading
    Vi2020-05-17

May 18, 2020Talent Acquisition Associate

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work hard to offer employees a great work environment, so we are happy to hear that our efforts are paying off.

Discover more reviews about Vi.