1. "A Wonderful Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Sales Director in Hilton Head Island, SC

I have been working at Vi full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been working for Vi for 23 Years and I could not ask for a better place to work. It starts at the top and I feel the Executive Management Team truly cares about the employees that work at Vi both corporate and in the communities. Vi offers great benefits to their employees and they are a family friendly company, they believe in life/work balance. I am thankful to come to work everyday and work in an environment which is not only beautiful and well maintained, but I am surrounded by a great team.

Cons

I am glad to say that there are no downsides.

Continue reading

Vi Response

August 5, 2019Social Media and Communications Intern

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work hard to offer employees a great work environment, so we are happy to hear that our efforts are paying off.

1. "Top Notch Employer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Vi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Vi for 3 years. This is a company that deeply cares about its employees with great benefits, competitive compensation, and strong culture. Average tenure is very long at both corporate office and at our communities. Very happy to be at this company!

Cons

No major cons to speak of.

2. "Excellent"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Naples, FL

I have been working at Vi full-time for less than a year

Pros

Generous benefits, company cares about employees, relaxed work environment, organized, helpful staff

Cons

More action needs to be taken for employees who don't pull their weight, food could be better

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Vi.