KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Freelancer

An American scam intended for ppl from underpaid nations

Feb 1, 2016 - Doctor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing really. They will call you on the phone, but when they fail to pay you money you "earned"- you will be robbed because they pay 5-8 dollars and charge their clients 25-45 for that- then they disappear. Please never even consider wasting your time on them. By the way, I have written around 50 papers for them. Never again!

Cons

Writerbay charges their clients 45 dollars per page for urgent orders and pays their writers 8 dollars for that. An average page is chrarged 25 and then the writer gets 5. The level of theft and disrespect is unbelievable.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Writerbay Review

Aug 28, 2021 - Content Writer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great site that is here to work

Cons

None is plausibly great for it

Be the first to find this review helpful

WriterBay.com Response

HR Manager

Thanks a lot for your review! Should you have any questions, please visit our HelpDesk :) Have a nice day!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the worst websites

Nov 29, 2021 - Professional Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of projects but little pay

Cons

Little regard for writers. I have delivered big expensive orders for them successfully for last 7 years and one client who paid barely $21 for a writeup complains about MLA work cited page being wrong and they have blocked my access to the available order queue for the entire day telling me to pass the quiz. The quiz is full of errors. I have sent them screenshots explaining the errors. I made at least 20-25 attempts and could not pass the test. Worst website.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about WriterBay.com.