Frontline Source Group Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"So much opportunity!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

At Frontline, I have had the opportunity of working with some really wonderful people that have taught me everything about staffing. I've been able to partner with wonderful candidate, clients, and teammates over the years. From really excellent training opportunities to achieving some excellent rewards, it's easy to continue to find ways to want to improve and continue to succeed. I love that I have all the support...

Cons

If you're not a phone-person or a people-person, this is a difficult job to do. The rewards will not come if you don't put in the effort. In my time here, I have watched people come in and expect for the job to be done for them. While we are team-focused, we won't do it for you. As much as it is a pro, it can be considered a con by some that your earning potential is completely up to you! The base pay is very fair...

Advice to Management

Continue to hire people who want to be successful and have the ability to take ownership of their desks.

Frontline Source Group2019-05-15
  2. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Talent Executive in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frontline Source Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hard working staff Money money money

Cons

Not a 8 to 5 job

Frontline Source Group2019-05-15
  3. "Love my job! Love my Team!"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We are committed to the success of our team. We work hard and play hard as well as offer continuous training in multiple areas. We manage each employee differently based on the way you receive feedback. You do not have to be the best of the best, you have to be the best you can be! We set you up for success.

Cons

Our team is not for everyone. If you do not have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed you will not last with this team! If you wait for things to happen instead of doing what it takes to make things happen you will not last with this team.

Advice to Management

We are a team, we win together and we lose together!

Frontline Source Group2019-05-14
  4. "Frontline is AWESOME!"

Current Employee - Talent Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong recruiting team Strong business Development team Great environment Company growth Money potential

Cons

Can get busy out of no where Must be a quick learner

Frontline Source Group2019-05-13

"Frontline Source Group- We are Family Here"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun Work Environment/Culture Work/Life Balance Training Materials and Mentoring for Success Encouragement and Respect from Teammates

Cons

I sat at my keyboard trying to think of any cons, and I truly can't.

Frontline Source Group2019-05-09

"Unlimited Personal / Professional Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Talent Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started working for Frontline right out of college in the Denver branch and have since then gone through many transitions with the company. From the very start, I was welcomed into the organization with extensive training and unlimited opportunities to be successful. Bill along with all management has continuously been supportive in not only my professional growth but also there in personal challenges as well. In...

Cons

Honestly, the only con is that we get cookies delivered 3 times a week.. so I am going to need to get a gym membership! Oh wait..Bill (CEO) already got our whole company one!

Frontline Source Group2019-05-09

"Frontline Source is a Breath of fresh air"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Frontline has been an amazing change of pace for me within the staffing industry. The leadership truly cares about your career and success. They give you above and beyond to give us the tools and training you could need.

Cons

I have yet to up with anything but positive

Frontline Source Group2019-05-09

"Rewarded for your hard work!!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunity to work hard and be rewarded for your hard work. I love working with my clients and helping them with their staffing needs. And I have a great team that supports me and wants me to be successful!

Cons

I can't think of any. Great place to work!

"Hard work is rewarded"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They offer a generous compensation plan based on meeting your goals. Metrics are easy to understand and follow. Time off is encouraged and many extra days can be earned. It's a strong team environment with very nice offices, technology is top-notch and they have great tools to help you achieve the highest efficiency. An excellent environment for a determined recruiter/salesperson.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, sales culture. You have to be willing to work hard and build solid relationships to be successful. If you are a person who doesn't like the phone/talking to people, you will not do well here.

"Amazing Family Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Administrative Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

team atmosphere, great growth opportunities, lots of resources for training , love that we are constantly changing to grow and adapt to the industry and the market

Cons

There isn't anything that I can think of that is negative about this company or the team

Advice to Management

continue to do exactly what you are doing

Found 42 reviews