Frontline Source Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Bill Kasko

"Growth Options"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Managed a group of offices in the Dallas area with a high potential of growth. Given the opportunity to grow a team and hire the team. Recruiters had the ability to work on positions within their wheelhouse as needed. A lot of growth potential without someone looking over your shoulder.

Cons

The reward is high since the commission plan is outstanding for the industry but you have to put in a lot of hours. The system is fair but you have to work at it to be successful. The company hires everyone thinking that they will want to grow into a new position but some people just want to be recruiters and have no desire to manage.

Advice to Management

Keep up the options but also know that just because a person has no desire to grow does not mean they are bad for the team.

2. "Customer service sales"

Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frontline Source Group (Less than a year)

Pros

working with customer service and sales

Cons

micro manage supervisor hard to work with

Advice to Management

working with supervisor

"Loved This Place"

Former Employee - Lead Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The team was incredible and the company was so incredible. I can not believe some of the reviews that people have left on here. I started my career here and I am so glad that I did as well.

Cons

It is a small company so if you want the Fortune 500 company feeling you will not get it. If you want the family feeling and a team then start as a recruiter and work your way up.

Advice to Management

The company rolled out a core value saying a few years ago that really made sense to the team. Keep reminding people that the customer service part of their job is the most important part.

"Pretty cool place to work"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I worked at Frontline Source Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Independent work environment where you are allowed to " own what you do". Great co workers who make work fun. Awesome experience learning what companies are looking for in employees and what employees care about in a work place. Cool perks like getting extra PTO for volunteer work.

Cons

Not great work life balance. You are expected to take your work home with you and do several hours of work every night. Goal expectations are not clear which makes meeting them tough. You will be told in your weekly meeting with HR that you are doing a great job and then be reprimanded for something you were not told to work on. Mangers at Frontline tend to pick favorites and can turn on your REAL quick.

Advice to Management

Put more effort into training your employees. You are not doing enough to actually support and train your staff.

Frontline Source Group Response

Mar 3, 2016 – Director

Thank you for the comments. We are sorry to hear this but we knew most of this and have spent the last 12 months changing this company from the top to the bottom. The improvements and your comments ... More

"Great Company - I Blew It"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits, Salary Increases, Trips, Training, People, Vision, Hard Work, Career Opportunities, Ethics. They invest a large amount in each person with training and just ask that you follow through on the training. There is an open door policy on ideas and thoughts and I can say that they do listen.

Cons

A lot of training during the middle of the day. A lot of training by conference call and not one on one but group training. Their reviews are too nice. Other agencies will do a review and almost fire you which in many cases here is actually needed.

Advice to Management

Do not lower the bar or the standard of the company just because people fail and write bad reviews. This is a great company so do not listen to people who have failed. Continue to take care of those who are doing well. I blew it and didn't listen to advice from management and now i regret this. I did not respect the management which was my fault, they just wanted to help me be successful and now I know this. The grass is NOT greener on the other side. I was giving many warnings and a lot of time to fix my issues. Some people are not given more than one warning and then they are gone. But this is a good thing not a bad thing. A lot of people do not think that they will actually be fired for not working or having an attitude. The company does not want drama which is great so continue to get people that are not a fit out of the company as soon as possible. I blew it and now I now I realize my mistake.

"Best Staffing Agency in Austin"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work/life balance! Great management team! Super friendly and helpful staff. They allow you to develop your profession and help you grow in it as well. I highly recommend Frontline Source Group.

Cons

I honestly have nothing negative to say about the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Great Company by the way it is a SALES Company"

Current Employee - President in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - President in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Incredible training and long term careers for people who understand hard work and what it means to be in sales. The rewards are huge for people who truly give it their all!

Cons

Not a place for wimps or under achievers. We are not here to be a sorority or fraternity. This is recruiting which means it is sales so don't expect to work 8-5 in fact that will never work in this industry.

Advice to Management

Cut people sooner not later. If they really are good they will understand that you have to work hard to get anywhere in life and in sales you have to fight every day. We are not here to make friends we are here to make money.

"Amazing company that invests in its employees"

Current Employee - Corporate Project Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of on-going training, great benefits and incentives, constant support across the company, employee appreciation, community service and gives back to the local communities, strong leadership and company outlook, very ethical, and great communication throughout the company, CEO invests so much back into all the employees.

I have been with Frontline for almost 6 years now, this is a company I have watched grow so much but one thing has never changed about us, and that's the people from our internal employees to our clients and to our candidates Frontline truly cares and invests what it needs to in all of its people. I love my company because I am so supported by everyone company wide and I know my opportunity to grow will always be supported. Senior Management makes each person a priority and its rare to find a company that truly does care more about its employees and the happiness of its employees and clients.

Cons

I honestly have no cons, this has been and will continue to be a company I want to work for and a company that my career is at. From the growth and opportunities to the leadership and support from everyone I cannot find anything I would change.

Advice to Management

No Regrats, Not even one letter. Keep on doing what you are doing, you are the best leaders I have ever come across.

"Very friendly work environment"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Frontline Source Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The assignments they have range in many different ways. The manager that I worked with on all my paperwork was very friendly and answered all the questions I had about the job and the company.

Cons

It is my first time in a temp agency, and the communication between my assignment and the management at the office is not very good.

"A one-of-a-kinda company!"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Dallas, TX

Pros

Team environment, room for growth and advancement, awesome incentives that very few companies offer, high ethical standards

Cons

Can not think of any!

Advice to Management

I started out as a recruiter, but then realized it wasn't for me and felt that I could benefit the company better in a different position. I loved the company and didn't want to leave, so I was given the opportunity to move into a completely new role where I know I could excel. They went out of their way to help me succeed and grow within the company!